Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Users Phishing.

Omni

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who think that it's the person's fault for clicking these links, well you're wrong. When someone poses as the victims "Clan Leader" and Pm's them to check out a link, and the victim lacks the knowledge to memorize their leader's hostmask, then of course they're going to click it. What innocent clan member wouldn't? Please keep in mind that this is in no way the victim's fault, and they shouldn't be harrassed for it.

For those of you who think that it's the persons fault for clicking these links, well you're wrong. When someone poses as the victims "Clan Leader" and Pm's them to check out a link, and the victim lacks the knowledge to memorize their leaders hostmask, then of course they're going to click it. What innocent clan member wouldn't? Please keep in mind that this is in no way the victim's fault, and they shouldn't be harrassed for it.

Kinda agree with you, I'm not great at computers but I can tell when something is wrong, But yeh some people have even less knowledge than me who just wanna be part of the community and get victimised by pathetic kids who live on there comp, glad with what you have done.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Really funny how Zenith decides to do something once it goes public. You still have a couple of people to go Lawson.

How ironic is this then, looks like you've just accepted 2 phishers who thought they could try it in Zenith and got booted. but your leaders knew there history with phishing and yet you still accept them? don't point the finger when your just as bad idiot.

(01:46:04) <@[Z]Lawson[bRB]> !clan shark brewin

(01:46:06) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Shark Brewin is in clan: Chaotic ( URL: http://www.Chaotic-Rs.com )

(01:46:10) <@[Z]Lawson[bRB]> !clan i feffy i

(01:46:11) -[iM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Feffy I is in clan: Chaotic ( URL: http://www.Chaotic-Rs.com )

From what i've heard shark brewin has already hacked one of your own members, what a great member, and feffy has a video on youtube showing you how to download his "free auth code generator" which is a phish link.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Codie, Your a retard how else do you expect me to get into your channel to asks for preps/minis [Z] is banned #Zenith is chanbanned [Z]Lawson is on ban?

And if your really going to look at one person from a clan and judge the whole clan then your seriously stupid, i guess the whole of chaotic is 35defence then? and Chaotic members sent out a phishing link to our Irc/Forums and hacked 6 members so say ****.

Excuse me but its not us judging you b\c of one person its the fact you WONT do anything about it and they STILL do it. i got a pm yesterday by a fake ass furious` by logan and then you get Random Kj on [Ch]DuvaI. You laugh about it and tell people its ok, dont defend yourself now tbh if you really cared then they would be booted. Expect you promote them in Zenith and pretty much say do whatever you want, b\c Kj and hormone and blue have sex parties, and josh you allow all 3 of them to walk all over you b\c your scared of them leaving your clan b\c its not zenith its Clan hormone. Grow a ******* back bone and stand up for your clan i mean i know lawson doesnt approve of it stop being little kids and letting him take over your clan it is only hurting you. i dont understand what luke and abba see in this **** clan besides Phishing and king Hormone they even dropped Lawsons rank just to give him Co-leader and imo lawson is 100% better then hormone. **** clans will be ****.

OT: Good Job omni take um down one by one i added the IP to my Ban list on my forums.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..