Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance vs Exiled Force [Rune Dagger Prep] +3/-3

Mitch

ownagenoobs.png

http://www.rs-defiance.com | #clan-dF | 'dF home cc'

Defiance -vs- Exiled Force

[Rune Dagger War]

dfsplitter.png

Today we massed up 22 Defiant ones. A little upset by the pull, our main goal was to go out and beat Exiled Force and improve our organization greatly. Our spamming was better then great, but could use some work. We got this war simply for the fun and to work on the organization since we're just coming back into the pure world. It was a fun fight, thanks Exiled Force. Ashame it couldn't be flame-free. Both clans passed a few words with eachother ^-^.

dfyooyooy.png

Videos:

^Adam [Flawless YO]

^iThankz [His first time, plus didn't put music so I would watch Adam's if I were you :P - Although he flames a **** load -.-]

dfsplitter.png

Round 1:

In this round it was pretty even up until we started to get incredibly spread out and I called to move from trees to center. There we had beautiful spamming and piling, we just took over the fight from there. This was an intense round :D.

Defiance Starting: 21

Exiled Force Starting: 24

Defiance Ending: 13

Exiled Force Ending: 0

dfsplitter.png

Round 2:

Couldn't tell you why, but they decided to attack us before we could even get set up to attack. I was first pile once again, so I left it up to my other callers to take over. We got against lava and were taking over the fight very fast again. Great spamming was a big impact in this fight. We took it fast. Gf Ef.

Defiance Starting: 22

Exiled Force Starting: 24

Defiance Ending: 16

Exiled Force Ending: 0

dfsplitter.png

They just logged out round 3, No respect there I guess >.<. W/e all in all, it was fun and it helped us a lot, thanks EF.

Pictures: [MORE WILL BE ADDED TOMORROW DW]

101126215845.png

101126161612.png

-More will be added tomorrow- [Not many people took pictures, I guess due to the fact it was a fun prep not a -.-mode one :P.

haha gratz, never seen a rune dagger prep b4 :P

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Awesome Prep, I had this idea... Got it set for us, and I couldn't come because of computer issues, I'm terribly sorry.

But seems like you did great, good job to all of Defiance.

dF pride

hiforever.jpg

You asked us for a fun and pratice war yet you did thing that wasn't fun.

For first round, when we charged, in a middle of the war, our ventrilo got spammed rapidly, causing everyone to lag and must dc'ed.

For second round, we just did no use ventrilo that time.

The prepare wasn't "fun" nor "practice". I hope you guys play fair next time :/

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

You asked us for a fun and pratice war yet you did thing that wasn't fun.

For first round, when we charged, in a middle of the war, our ventrilo got spammed rapidly, causing everyone to lag and must dc'ed.

For second round, we just did no use ventrilo that time.

The prepare wasn't "fun" nor "practice". I hope you guys play fair next time :/

Are you accusing us of dd0sing your vent in a rune dagger war? oGod facepalm l0l

Sir, we played fair, did everything right. Did we use overheads? No. Did we use a aramadyl Godsword? No. We went by rules.

Well when your ranks do nothing but run their mouth, bait, flame nonstop, sht happends. Especially if it's to Zenith lol. I learned out the hard way aswell. Gotta love p0ke <3 That's why I respect every clan nowdays.

anyways gf.