Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which do you think has improved the most?

Nathan126

Which do you think has improved the most?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan has improved the most over November

• Zenith
    • Final Ownage Elite
    • Mayhem Makers
    • Erruption Of Pures
    • Corrupt Pures
    • Fatality
    • The Last Pures
    • Chaotic
    • Defiance
    • Intense Redemption
    • Exiled Force
    • Carnage
    • Mid Generation
    • Exclusive
    • Complexity
    • Crimson Project
    • We Are Royality
    • Trepidation
    • Fatal Force

I voted Zenith, but TLP have improved quite a lot aswell.

The reason I didn't vote for CP is because they merged with a clan so i wouldn't count that as improving, but if they continue how they're going...;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You guys dont understand point of this topic if you said CP improved lol, only our numbers did but ye if thats improvement then go for it.

I'd have to say TLP along with Zenith. Both clans are dominating (TLP in matched opts) and Z (beating IR, DF, CH, and even fighting FI).

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

After reading a couple of responses about CP I'de just like to ask why it's not called mass recruiting for clans such as MM.FOE,FI and EOP when their pulls just shoot up out of nowhere?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Zenith has taken a lot by surprise by proving to everyone they are no easy come easy go type of clan.

Their organization has improved a lot, and leadership seems promising.

CP also has gotten large numbers, their base members are active as ever, and I'm pretty sure I represent a lot of people when I say that Drunk on vent is one of the best things about their trip.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I voted TLP because they now have a strong pull and they know what there doing. CP is doing well however (this is my honest opinion I'm not trying to flame even though it might come out like this) I've noticed you have been winning fights through pure numbers rather than skill from the leadership, from what I have heard you don't really know the tactics the bigger clans use to fool each other. You have heaps of potential and I kind of hope you step up to it, but I cant help but feel this sprue is a bit of a bandwagon and it will run out of fuel soon. :/

No offense to tlp but they have been in uber slump over the past like year/2 years (compared to the old tlp). I voted them because imo they're started to cause damage at trips which is were they ussualy lack. We all know they own p2p matched ops so it's nice to see them doing good at w/e.

mmflash123.gif

efffffffff

Proud Ex-Elite Member of Pure Death Dealers
Proud Ex-Member of Solar Spartans
Proud Ex-Leader of Pink Dragonz
Proud Ex-Honored Member of Trilogy
Proud Ex-Council of Chivalry
Proud Ex-Member of Complete Domination
Proud Ex-Member of Untouchable
Proud Ex-Founder of Eternal Silence
Proud Ex-Member of Divinity
Proud Ex-Warlord of Worldwide
Proud Ex-Co Leader of Complexity
Proud Ex-Member of Eruption of Pures
Proud Ex-Member of Tribulation
Proud Ex-Leader of Exiled Force
Proud Member of Eruption of Pures

Improvement Zenith, they did it by themselves with really no help. People can say CP but a clan closing into another isn't an improvement. Unless CP Proves otherwise by actually keeping stable with pulls for a while plus an increase with organization than I'd say CP. but not yet :)

mkygcz.jpg