Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures

Drunk

i know drunk loves to see what i type up,

GL in a month

in p2p you still won't pull over 50,

and hmm you still need to add those 50+ invites on your ml already.

Ot : Gj Cute Pugz

hows il and memento doing?

stay on topic fanboy, we can discuss that in another topic this is cp's time to act big, then get hammered in a month.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL in a month

stay on topic fanboy, we can discuss that in another topic this is cp's time to act big, then get hammered in a month.

what's there to talk about? cp's been up and doing well for a year, what are you even trying to discuss? about cp's future? all this "see you next week" and "see you in a month cp" talk is pathetic, worry about your clan besides ours

we know it may not last forever but enjoying now and its happening now and however long it lasts is up to us and not ***** like you

GL in a month

Tons of clans have been saying that every week for months. Still nothing has happened. We're still waiting ;s

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

GL in a month

what's there to talk about? cp's been up and doing well for a year, what are you even trying to discuss? about cp's future? all this "see you next week" and "see you in a month cp" talk is pathetic, worry about your clan besides ours

we know it may not last forever but enjoying now and its happening now and however long it lasts is up to us and not ***** like you

um rage, cp hasn't pulled over 50 in 3 months? you guys just started doing good this year,

and by good i mean u stopped sniping lpc clans cuz you can't beat any mpc without numbers.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

GL in a month

wannabe e-thug **** off and get a girlfriend loser

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

pugwest ur the best p2p leader there is dude

simmer down u shood not be acting in this manner!

owutuwutuuuuwuwwuwwuwuw

o Ty mitch :trollface:

now i shall stop posting, all this is talk, we will see what happens

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

GL in a month

um rage, cp hasn't pulled over 50 in 3 months? you guys just started doing good this year,

and by good i mean u stopped sniping lpc clans cuz you can't beat any mpc without numbers.

this is what i mean, you don't know ****, cp has pulled over 50 nearly all year, just get off our thread already

Px hardly had any effect on the fight considering we were fighting around the 18 ports - ca - sc - gh area, where they could attack 4-5 CP members max out of 95 lol. But gj on having a 1 hour fight with a clan with 30 less starting.

I also never saw CP rushing us when we had such an opts advantage, yet you guys seem to think you're gods for your work.

Also, we didn't ddos anyones ventrillo, one of our many spies told me it was ddos'd, and as soon as we found out, you guys walked into bhb until it was back up, then came back out. So you weren't even fighting while it was down lmfao.

Cut the ****, you guys beat us 100v65, gj on your wins, but no need to lie to try make them look more impressive.

You still called a ******* MAIN clan to help you fight a PURE clan. That's extremely pathetic.

We never rushed you when you guys had the opt advantage because that's just idiotic. You guys still chased us, still rushed us with 20 more, so we're going to do the same.

About the Vent, we still fought in game until we cleared you from the trees south of BH. Once we saw only EOP stragglers running away, we called a movement into BHB for the ending opts.

It's funny how you only attempt to fight us when you have your buttbudys PX with you, that's going as low as you can if you ask me buddy.

20gjvgw.png

pugwest ur the best p2p leader there is dude

simmer down u shood not be acting in this manner!

owutuwutuuuuwuwwuwwuwuw

o Ty mitch :trollface:

now i shall stop posting, all this is talk, we will see what happens

Thats cuz i dissed yor sorry ass :biggrin:

stop talking about **** to make you sound like you know what your saying when you don't. we all know your in the dark

#jocks

this is what i mean, you don't know ****, cp has pulled over 50 nearly all year, just get off our thread already

Ug this is my final post cuz obviously rage don't know **** either, since your inactive.

Cp pulled 40-45 all year, After school started you guys started pulling 50 a little, then last month you pulled i believe 55-65 or some sht and cleared MM

this part i don't know " 3 clans died into cp" idk about that, but we do know those 90 people pulls, at least 30 of them are not cp, not yet any way.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Ug this is my final post cuz obviously rage don't know **** either, since your inactive.

Cp pulled 40-45 all year, After school started you guys started pulling 50 a little, then last month you pulled i believe 55-65 or some sht and cleared MM

this part i don't know " 3 clans died into cp" idk about that, but we do know those 90 people pulls, at least 30 of them are not cp, not yet any way.

again blatant lying by someone who hates cp, nothing new here, i've been off rs but im always in IRC and know whats going on

just leave our thread if you're going to start lying, just getting even more pathetic

lol at ballsack goodjob copying epidemic's ways

OT: nice job

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

again blatant lying by someone who hates cp, nothing new here, i've been off rs but im always in IRC and know whats going on

just leave our thread if you're going to start lying, just getting even more pathetic

ye he said something about not pulling near 50 in 3 months, yet he contradicted himself right there "After school started you guys started pulling 50 a little, then last month you pulled i believe 55-65 or some sht and cleared MM"

geewas

#jocks

VS IR at Graveyard

101126174335.png

101127151514.png

101127151517.png

101127152345.png

VS FI south of CW

101127153611.png

VS EOP at west bh obby

101127160327.png

101127160454.png

101127160536.png

VS EOP at west CA Trees

101127160628.png

101127162119.png

101127164148.png

101127170406.png

VS EOP + PX at obby 2nd time

101127171443.png

101127171725.png

101127171748.png

101127171942.png

VS EOP + MAINS + PX At green hill

101127172930.png

101127173006.png

101127173124.png

101127173132.png

101127173611.png

101127173702.png

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Px hardly had any effect on the fight considering we were fighting around the 18 ports - ca - sc - gh area, where they could attack 4-5 CP members max out of 95 lol. But gj on having a 1 hour fight with a clan with 30 less starting.

I also never saw CP rushing us when we had such an opts advantage, yet you guys seem to think you're gods for your work.

Also, we didn't ddos anyones ventrillo, one of our many spies told me it was ddos'd, and as soon as we found out, you guys walked into bhb until it was back up, then came back out. So you weren't even fighting while it was down lmfao.

Cut the ****, you guys beat us 100v65, gj on your wins, but no need to lie to try make them look more impressive.

You still called a ******* MAIN clan to help you fight a PURE clan. That's extremely pathetic.

We never rushed you when you guys had the opt advantage because that's just idiotic. You guys still chased us, still rushed us with 20 more, so we're going to do the same.

About the Vent, we still fought in game until we cleared you from the trees south of BH. Once we saw only EOP stragglers running away, we called a movement into BHB for the ending opts.

It's funny how you only attempt to fight us when you have your buttbudys PX with you, that's going as low as you can if you ask me buddy.

According to your topic we've fought you 1v1 down 30 people without PX there.

PX was there to kill the ****** mains sniping me and our ranks.

Hopefully you stop bitching now, you won with a 30 man advantage, but hey, atleast we gave you guys fights. Like I said, we could have ended after our fight vs Foe lol.

Ty 4 AC once again PX :)

It's sunday now.

101127180439.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

did any1 else notice that foe and mm, nor eop have a topic, now this is the spur of the moment!

equals 3

wayrilliamyohnson

#jocks

According to your topic we've fought you 1v1 down 30 people without PX there.

PX was there to kill the ****** mains sniping me and our ranks.

Hopefully you stop bitching now, you won with a 30 man advantage, but hey, atleast we gave you guys fights. Like I said, we could have ended after our fight vs Foe lol.

Ty 4 AC once again PX :)

It's sunday now.

101127180439.png

So why did they target kids in CP capes? You called a main clan. End of story. Grats on finding 1 main.

20gjvgw.png

Gj CP, CX merging into you guys really helped you guys out. Gj on your pull guys try to keep it up if you can, I enjoy competing with another clan instead of FOE and MM all the time lol. :cool:

Hey not so different from when VO merged into you guys. But then again Cx didn't merge into Cp because Cx is still opened. Derp Derp.

Cx didn't merge or close into cp, we joined separately just for the record .. and an inactive founder reopened Cx, the REAL cx left and most joined CP.