Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures

Drunk

why are cp giving respect to eop? you flame us straight for 6 months, you ddos our vent, you bring a main clan to ur fights, no respect, you got owned.

True that, brother. Why the **** are you guys showing respect to EOP? Its like trying to show respect to monkeys, your basically contradicting yourself.

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj on trip cp Deshanayyyy <3

P.S.-Being a Pro kid i was suprised to die this weekend for the first time in 8 trips Darn Ph or w/e kept camping me lil sad that pures have a alliance with a main clan but hey if you can't beat em call mains eh?

2rxe6nq.jpg

lol at ballsack goodjob copying epidemic's ways

If im not mistaken epidemic sort of copied a main clan which did the same thing several months before they did so they werent as original as you think they were. Nonetheless, nice job guys keep it up.

why are cp giving respect to eop? you flame us straight for 6 months, you ddos our vent, you bring a main clan to ur fights, no respect, you got owned.

Just for this saturday :P This is the first time they are doing something nice, if we give them respect maybe they will be nice to us a lot more haha XD

It would be stupid to give them respect when they called a main clan on you guys and theyre also denying it.

Gj CP, CX merging into you guys really helped you guys out. Gj on your pull guys try to keep it up if you can, I enjoy competing with another clan instead of FOE and MM all the time lol. :cool:

Hey not so different from when VO merged into you guys. But then again Cx didn't merge into Cp because Cx is still opened. Derp Derp.

Just for this saturday :P This is the first time they are doing something nice, if we give them respect maybe they will be nice to us a lot more haha XD

It would be stupid to give them respect when they called a main clan on you guys and theyre also denying it.

True :P But that's EOP and they will always be like that ;d

so are you going to come out p2p ? or what..........

Every post by you in the Clan Corner section is about how shít CP as a clan is. Perhaps you should get a new hobby? Also we do go out in P2p however we're F2P based clan.

as was epidemic but still managed to beat mm in p2p eh ?

You need a new hobby, don't you get tired of flaming CP all the time?

Point being...? E pulled tops 50ish ppl to P2p while pulling 100+ to F2p

seems like we share the same hobby i flame you reply i flame you reply i flame you reply

point being is epidemic contended in p2p even though being a f2p based clan and u guys pull 110 last 2 weeks of f2p and u cant even compete with ch in p2p

Epidemic is dead though... So where are you going with this. Lol.

Gj CP, CX merging into you guys really helped you guys out. Gj on your pull guys try to keep it up if you can, I enjoy competing with another clan instead of FOE and MM all the time lol. :cool:

CX didn't merge, they closed.

Don't act stupid.

Was the funnest trip of my 6 year runescape career. GF EOP and thanks for the fights.

Sorry lol, a clan closing into someone, and a clan merging into someone is the same concept, you know what I meant. Either way most of CX is now CP, if not your pulls wouldn't be as high as they are. CX leadership had all intentions to join CP, and get their members to join CP aswell, therefore I think they basically merged into you, but if you wanna say they closed into you, it's the exact same thing really.

Either way grats on your trip once again. :happy:

no lol, stop acting nice, you got completely destroyed even when calling mains.

9kqihk.png

Good job on your saturday, but I wonder how your trip would have gone if we dismissed after we fought Foe.

Hopefully next week there are less invites and we can fight matched opts like before.

Good luck today

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Px hardly had any effect on the fight considering we were fighting around the 18 ports - ca - sc - gh area, where they could attack 4-5 CP members max out of 95 lol. But gj on having a 1 hour fight with a clan with 30 less starting.

I also never saw CP rushing us when we had such an opts advantage, yet you guys seem to think you're gods for your work.

Also, we didn't ddos anyones ventrillo, one of our many spies told me it was ddos'd, and as soon as we found out, you guys walked into bhb until it was back up, then came back out. So you weren't even fighting while it was down lmfao.

Cut the ****, you guys beat us 100v65, gj on your wins, but no need to lie to try make them look more impressive.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Px hardly had any effect on the fight considering we were fighting around the 18 ports - ca - sc - gh area, where they could attack 4-5 CP members max out of 95 lol. But gj on having a 1 hour fight with a clan with 30 less starting.

I also never saw CP rushing us when we had such an opts advantage, yet you guys seem to think you're gods for your work.

Also, we didn't ddos anyones ventrillo, one of our many spies told me it was ddos'd, and as soon as we found out, you guys walked into bhb until it was back up, then came back out. So you weren't even fighting while it was down lmfao.

Cut the ****, you guys beat us 100v65, gj on your wins, but no need to lie to try make them look more impressive.

If I may say so you're spies are ****, no nvm I do say so :biggrin:

Dude we trolled you into thinking we had 70 near the beginning of our trip, ******* idiot

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

If I may say so you're spies are ****, no nvm I do say so :biggrin:

Dude we trolled you into thinking we had 70 near the beginning of our trip, ******* idiot

Considering we had like 4 people in your cc we obviously knew it was maxed or close too, don't try and talk **** about something you're far too unimportant to know about :laugh:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

copy catting epidemic :( let me guess... Leech came up with the idea :P? Since he already uses a stolen Epidemic avatar lol.

Anyways, grats on your saturday. Hopefully you get more competition soon. Doubt outpulling clans by 20+ or so is fun 0.0 Wasn't fun in Epidemic either when we only could get competition from MM with our numbers. But now it seems nobody gives you competition in F2P.

No :P We did it for Badger, Tribe, Alex, Charlie, and Prateek.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

CX didn't merge, they closed.

Don't act stupid.

Was the funnest trip of my 6 year runescape career. GF EOP and thanks for the fights.

Sorry lol, a clan closing into someone, and a clan merging into someone is the same concept, you know what I meant. Either way most of CX is now CP, if not your pulls wouldn't be as high as they are. CX leadership had all intentions to join CP, and get their members to join CP aswell, therefore I think they basically merged into you, but if you wanna say they closed into you, it's the exact same thing really.

Either way grats on your trip once again. :happy:

What happened to you bro, anyway most Cx were ex-cp, there's only about 20 truly new cp members right now so just get your facts straight about merging, tbh whether or not it was something Cp needed is up in the air because we did beat you guys with even numbers weeks before, it was just an opportunity to see something new and its made us alot better as a leadership and a community

Don't give us more bulletin board material because we don't want any more issues with Eop and same goes for Eop with us, this whole "he did this, he said this" thing is for 10 year olds, lets just get back to fighting on weekends with nothing to be said about it

We really could make this **** more ugly but were better than that, don't want another 23 page flame fest, i wouldn't even attempt to defend what you did but were putting that behind us and ignoring any mention of it

Its not like the fight was one hour in one spot lol. You kept regrouping all over and we just kept rushing you. Your making it seem like you just stayed in one spot the entire time which is completely false.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

i know drunk loves to see what i type up,

GL in a month

in p2p you still won't pull over 50,

and hmm you still need to add those 50+ invites on your ml already.

Ot : Gj Cute Pugz

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg