Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures

Drunk

Gj CP, CX merging into you guys really helped you guys out. Gj on your pull guys try to keep it up if you can, I enjoy competing with another clan instead of FOE and MM all the time lol. :cool:

thekingu.png

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you going to come out p2p ? or what..........

Every post by you in the Clan Corner section is about how shít CP as a clan is. Perhaps you should get a new hobby? Also we do go out in P2p however we're F2P based clan.

as was epidemic but still managed to beat mm in p2p eh ?

edit: and since when did luring trips with 8 people become "going out"

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Gj CP, CX merging into you guys really helped you guys out. Gj on your pull guys try to keep it up if you can, I enjoy competing with another clan instead of FOE and MM all the time lol. :cool:

CX didn't merge, they closed.

Don't act stupid.

Was the funnest trip of my 6 year runescape career. GF EOP and thanks for the fights.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Every post by you in the Clan Corner section is about how shít CP as a clan is. Perhaps you should get a new hobby? Also we do go out in P2p however we're F2P based clan.

You need a new hobby, don't you get tired of flaming CP all the time?

Point being...? E pulled tops 50ish ppl to P2p while pulling 100+ to F2p

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

You are probably the dumbest kid here on PW.

We go out to P2P every Sunday. Get off this topic if all your going to do is flame. It's quite obvious you get jealous when a clan does 10x better than whatever clan you are in or wish to be in.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

amazing job on the fullout boys, #2 f2p clw for you.

not really we had +30 what could they have done =/

Thats why you did an amazing job, you pulled 100 with 24hr notice. I think CP is the only clan in the whole of Runescape that could do that right now.

Thats why you did an amazing job, you pulled 100 with 24hr notice.

We had sign up for Friday pk trip so we could pull enough to give FOE/MM a fight. However, we got a full-out prep with FOE the day before. We had total of 70 people signed up as 'Yes' and 11 people signed up as 'Maybe' so take as you like.

[sarcasm]Thanks for you input Jack-x2yz[/sarcasm]

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Don't act stupid.

Was the funnest trip of my 6 year runescape career. GF EOP and thanks for the fights.

Sorry lol, a clan closing into someone, and a clan merging into someone is the same concept, you know what I meant. Either way most of CX is now CP, if not your pulls wouldn't be as high as they are. CX leadership had all intentions to join CP, and get their members to join CP aswell, therefore I think they basically merged into you, but if you wanna say they closed into you, it's the exact same thing really.

Either way grats on your trip once again. :happy:

thekingu.png

seems like we share the same hobby i flame you reply i flame you reply i flame you reply

point being is epidemic contended in p2p even though being a f2p based clan and u guys pull 110 last 2 weeks of f2p and u cant even compete with ch in p2p

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Don't act stupid.

Sorry lol, a clan closing into someone, and a clan merging into someone is the same concept, you know what I meant. Either way most of CX is now CP, if not your pulls wouldn't be as high as they are. CX leadership had all intentions to join CP, and get their members to join CP aswell, therefore I think they basically merged into you, but if you wanna say they closed into you, it's the exact same thing really.

I find it funny how EoP ranks were literally licking ass in Cx internet relay chat trying to convince them that EoP was the better clan for them. Now if they had joined EoP you wouldn't of made a big deal out of it as you're doing right now. Don't you get tired of repeating the same old **** every weekend...

Was fun trip although EoP had to call mains, ddos'd our ventrilo and hit us on login.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

seems like we share the same hobby i flame you reply i flame you reply i flame you reply

point being is epidemic contended in p2p even though being a f2p based clan and u guys pull 110 last 2 weeks of f2p and u cant even compete with ch in p2p

/facepalm

Join Corrupt Pures

Guys ignore rhys hes still butthurt from being booted from CP a couple months ago LOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Since you keep talking about Epidemic... Epidemic compete with MM/FOE in F2p while competing with Dv/IR/C/UT in P2p.

How can you tell whatever if Corrupt Pures is capable of competing with Chaotic in P2p? We had a 45 man pull last Sunday and we had a good amount of fights. This pull was more than enough to fight Chaotic, Carnage, Zenith, Intense Redemption and give them some intense fights. Hell, we might even won if we got a fight with them. Wasn't at the trip and no aftermath thread was made since our Saturday aftermath thread reached 21 pages within 10hours. However, you'll be able to find video showing CP doing work in P2p.

If we compare our P2p with our F2p we suck balls, we're 80% F2p and 20% P2p. We haven't had the room to improve in P2p and at the moment we need to focus on keeping our pulls high in F2p. So don't expect CP to pull 50ppl in P2p or some fancy ****...

I'd keep discussion with you if you're able to quit acting like a 12year old towards us.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Since you keep talking about Epidemic... Epidemic compete with MM/FOE in F2p while competing with Dv/IR/C/UT in P2p.

How can you tell whatever if Corrupt Pures is capable of competing with Chaotic in P2p? We had a 45 man pull last Sunday and we had a good amount of fights. This pull was more than enough to fight Chaotic, Carnage, Zenith, Intense Redemption and give them some intense fights. Hell, we might even won if we got a fight with them. Wasn't at the trip and no aftermath thread was made since our Saturday aftermath thread reached 21 pages within 10hours. However, you'll be able to find video showing CP doing work in P2p.

If we compare our P2p with our F2p we suck balls, we're 80% F2p and 20% P2p. We haven't had the room to improve in P2p and at the moment we need to focus on keeping our pulls high in F2p. So don't expect CP to pull 50ppl in P2p or some fancy ****...

you have never fought them, even if you pulled 100 last weeks p2p u didint compete with anyone

u were in spider village logging in hitting some fi from the back in tlp vs fi then running then logging with around 30 i'd say ? go make more lpcs and get pkris with low clans on sundays in f2p then rush with cp make a topic about it, im sure your runescape forum members be gud p2pers

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

you have never fought them, even if you pulled 100 last weeks p2p u didint compete with anyone

u were in spider village logging in hitting some fi from the back in tlp vs fi then running then logging with around 30 i'd say ? go make more lpcs and get pkris with low clans on sundays in f2p then rush with cp make a topic about it, im sure your runescape forum members be gud p2pers

Your hate towards Corrupt Pures makes hard to understand you.. Thanks for the discussion I'm not going to argue with users that act if they were 12 year old. Peace.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Your hate towards Corrupt Pures makes hard to understand you.. Thanks for the discussion I'm not going to argue with users that act if they were 12 year old. Peace.

its a bit hard to take the high road buddy u been arguing with me (10 years old) for about an hour now catcha

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Thats why you did an amazing job, you pulled 100 with 24hr notice.

We had sign up for Friday pk trip so we could pull enough to give FOE/MM a fight. However, we got a full-out prep with FOE the day before. We had total of 70 people signed up as 'Yes' and 11 people signed up as 'Maybe' so take as you like.

[sarcasm]Thanks for you input Jack-x2yz[/sarcasm]

Wow... why be a **** when I'm giving your clan a complement?

Don't act stupid.

Not flaming here just trying to make a point to stop this ridiculous arguement. Eop hung around in cx's irc all day trying to recruit them, if you would have got 50% of their apps you wouldn't be saying this. It would be the complete opposite way. So please no comments their clan closed and a good amount decided they wanted to join CP. Its nothing Else. Goodjob on trip today cp.