Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures

Drunk

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, respect to eop, they were the only clan not running from us and tryed to make the best of it :)

OMFG 1 of the best trips weekends ive ever had :P Can't wait till next week :P oh btw, thx for the loot, killed like 15-20ish people lol :P

why are cp giving respect to eop? you flame us straight for 6 months, you ddos our vent, you bring a main clan to ur fights, no respect, you got owned.

2lchhx.png

why are cp giving respect to eop? you flame us straight for 6 months, you ddos our vent, you bring a main clan to ur fights, no respect, you got owned.

Just for this saturday :P This is the first time they are doing something nice, if we give them respect maybe they will be nice to us a lot more haha XD

Just for this saturday :P This is the first time they are doing something nice, if we give them respect maybe they will be nice to us a lot more haha XD

i love you my little dutchman you're so innocent <33

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

i love you my little dutchman you're so innocent <33

LOL needed to use a translater for '' innocent'' XD <3

Goodjob CP, Thanks For The Fights.

Missing Out On Proper Fun Action Packed Trips?

Join CP Today !

www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

copy catting epidemic :( let me guess... Leech came up with the idea :P? Since he already uses a stolen Epidemic avatar lol.

Anyways, grats on your saturday. Hopefully you get more competition soon. Doubt outpulling clans by 20+ or so is fun 0.0 Wasn't fun in Epidemic either when we only could get competition from MM with our numbers. But now it seems nobody gives you competition in F2P.

heartline8.gif

Was so much fun today lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Yeh, CP is f2p based, but we are venturing into the P2P aspect more and more each week, and we have been going p2p for a month+ now, so yeh..

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

one of the funnest pk trips in my pure career no doubt, 7 kills 0 deaths and ran out of arrows more times than i would like to say fighting eop.

thanks for the fights even with our vent being ddos'd and PX, because at least you still fought us(even if we had to let you hit us on login to actually get the fight)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

http://s3.zetaboards.com/Phalanx/topic/7437678/1/

Instead of going out to hunt Valhalla as we planned, we got word they canceled their week prep to do a lure trip because they pulled 12 and their leaders didnt pay their ventrilo subscription. After a few laughs we were invited to go pking in F2P with our allies, Eruption of Pures, we knew it would be a huge feast so we set out in F2P with a solid 27ish ready to feast. Before EOP vs CP started we were rushed by The Titans and Runescape Dynasty, who both had 100 people LOL. We knew EOP were fighting against around 100 CP + allies so it was a huge challenge for them, we killed at least 20 people in the corp area and i know we all feasted. We then sniped around 18 ports and took out all the high level pures and mains. We then found ourselves the last ones left, goodfight 180 people.

classic

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost