Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Drug Dealers

2chainz

Damn right and whats funny is "you waited 5-10mins for a pic" but in the video u can clearly see 25 Ch member walk in to clanwars.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no clear winner, seeing as on our vid, there are ALOT more blue dots than white before CP crashed, even counting the "mains".

Ch will do anything to try and claim a win.

P.S. Nice 15 invites.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Damn right and whats funny is "you waited 5-10mins for a pic" but in the video u can clearly see 25 Ch member walk in to clanwars.

Bro quit trying to raise your clans rep. We all know your slumpin, but pullin this off, theres no way in hell You could beat z out opted, or even matched opt. Once again, argument invalid.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Bro quit trying to raise your clans rep. We all know your slumpin, but pullin this off, theres no way in hell You could beat z out opted, or even matched opt. Once again, argument invalid.

Quit trying r1n. Aren't you that kid who apped for Zenith on a 500k bank? Go back to Flax Fields.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Clearly shows that Zenith had control of the fight before CP crashed.

Good fight Chaotic none the less for fighting us.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

thx for the fight, we had control throughout the fight dont get why your posting this even on ur video it shows more white dots, etheir way there was no clear winner so idk why ur posting this

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Clearly shows that Zenith had control of the fight before CP crashed.

Good fight Chaotic none the less for fighting us.

1:27ish - 140ish. watch the mini map closely.

Sure it doesn't show more area than it needs to. But our spread actually extended towards the pond -that's besides the point though. - There's about 5 purple dots and easily 15 white dots excluding CP rushing in from the background and including mains in the zone who were also getting cleared by us. Just watch the formations and overall flow of how the dots on the minimap go about - should tell ya'll how it went.

I'm not one to spout BS and lies - And ya'll can bash Duval all you want because he deserves it sometimes (lol) but :

I'm also really not skeptical at all about that fight - if I was i'd admit it and I would accept the loss or draw (or whatever the hell you want to call it) with grace like I've done everytime I've lost or had a draw in the past.

We had out spread south of the hut - Zenith trickled in by groups and at the initial charge of the video you can see those white dots disappear fairly quickly because we dropped them REALLY fast.

Don't get me wrong - Zenith members individually are not bad warrers but it was literally because of the spread and positioning that shifted the fight towards us in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned myself and none of our ranks died and usually that's a pretty damn good indication of the fight being in a certain clans favor (based on past experience obviously)

The instant we saw CP we booked - and inside CLW - I didn't take a screeny of it but there were 10 Z falled in. - Not sure if there were anymore around (I really can't give a good approximation because I get confused with CP and Z capes, a blue cape is a blue cape afterall.)

I personally feasted - and a few other of my clannies also made bank- and that's really all that there is to tell or care about tbh.

Thanks for the fight Zenith -

P.S. to CH ranks and members posting - just stop and remember the trip for what it was.

Thanks again for the read.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious is correct some times i deserve it ;]. but i admit defeat when its on my plate and that was not a win for Zenith and it was in our favor i didnt die nor did any other rank. and if we cant beat you matched why wont you accpect any of our matched preps? we ask you every single day im mean surely everytopic you post is always +10 on Chaotic never "Zenith wins matched ops vs Chaotic" your lieing to your self but everything catches up to you for a reason and this sht talk zenith is only going to bite you in the ass. im hard headed and i never go down without a fight. and always remember just b\c you can recruit doesnt mean you can handle it. Every Clan Slumps but the greatest Pullout. and i have done this countless times before. we didnt have "invites" we had apps/intros they are apart of chaotic just not on the ml yet b\c we take pride in making sure we dont allow spys. and my question is if your so good and you got spys in my clan how come we hardly see you i mean if i had +10 on a clan with spys id hit them 24/7 owait i think u know this one already zenith. and o btw, b\c you have beaten us for a week doesnt mean your better. 1 week to the 50 we have tore you apart in. dont forget the weekends when u screamed on vent. "LOG LOG LOG ITS CHAOTIC" yeah i got a bad pull right now but just wait zenith just wait and you can quote me and mark my word. you may have won the battle but not the war.

Gl and see you next weekend.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

We would have been happy to ac CP if you'd let us know they were out.

I thought they were at f2p pcl or whatever it is the lil clans do sunday's :laugh:

we pulled more than you to p2p, your point is invalid, sir.

2lchhx.png

Quit trying r1n. Aren't you that kid who apped for Zenith on a 500k bank? Go back to Flax Fields.

Whats wrong with a 500k bank, gets the job done. Still haven't had to make money, since i've been gaining massive loot from ch :cool:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Whats wrong with a 500k bank, gets the job done. Still haven't had to make money, since i've been gaining massive loot from ch :cool:

is that so? show me a few kill pics haha :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Z won. End of story.

Who are you? I've never seen you around Zenith community. I've never seen you in game, in cc, in IRC. Who are you, a Zenith fan? Stop calling me a troll then being a total hypocrite. Nuff said..

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg