Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans need to learn to tele between CW and BHB coz we are always waiting!

walli

I'm failing to see where HF and MM got smacked by this topic

shows FOE bailing to Bh after HF hit them.

how many MM did you actually kill Walli? maybe the vid is deceiving me but i only saw a few pink hats actually die, shame.

would like to see a vid of this brut+foe+tlp vs MM+HF, seeing as a brut mand consists of around 30 raging rsc addicts and I don't see them posting anything about it =[

either way good job on not doing much this weekend (y)

edit: might post HF's topic to make mad kids mad

We couldn't get a clean fight in high wilderness so HF invited us to go kill some masser main CC's with them. We hopped with them trying to chase this one clan down then we find Brute up by GDZ, were fighting with them for a while and clean them once. Then FOE run up with MM capes on, they quickly got massacred and a few run south, 2 or 3 mins later Brute pushes back from lava gap and FOE + TLP run up north to dwarfs. MM were trying to return from CLW but EOP and some zerker clan (might have been PX but im not sure) magically show up, the zerks are in multy and EOP are in single. Thats when 13th called the trip over and said if you want to keep fighting EOP+FOE in single you can. I'm not sure of what happened to HF.

So really it was, FOE+EOP+zerk clan+TLP+Brute vs MM+HF

yeh HF's vid shows it all, it ended up getting dragged to bhb where HF eventually cleared all said clans

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many MM did you actually kill Walli? maybe the vid is deceiving me but i only saw a few pink hats actually die, shame.

would like to see a vid of this brut+foe+tlp vs MM+HF, seeing as a brut mand consists of around 30 raging rsc addicts and I don't see them posting anything about it =[

We couldn't get a clean fight in high wilderness so HF invited us to go kill some masser main CC's with them. We hopped with them trying to chase this one clan down then we find Brute up by GDZ, were fighting with them for a while and clean them once. Then FOE run up with MM capes on, they quickly got massacred and a few run south, 2 or 3 mins later Brute pushes back from lava gap and FOE + TLP run up north to dwarfs. MM were trying to return from CLW but EOP and some zerker clan (might have been PX but im not sure) magically show up, the zerks are in multy and EOP are in single. Thats when 13th called the trip over and said if you want to keep fighting EOP+FOE in single you can. I'm not sure of what happened to HF.

I actually wanted to do a PX + EOP vs MM + HF but PX had a run in with some clan apparently, would have been alot of fun :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I actually wanted to do a PX + EOP vs MM + HF but PX had a run in with some clan apparently, would have been alot of fun :(

px are bad tho solo =[

GJ foe, hope you guys can pull close to us on saturday or you guys will need to run away many times again :)

I hope FOE puts the **** talking massers in its place this week :D

lol :P I hope FOE will have a nice pull so we can finaly have some fights, idc if we lose or win, just wan't to have a lot of action :)

Good job foe, i got bonesawd and died :(

you provided me with a armadyl stat, and the 2nd time with a ruby chalice

your deaths will be remembered ;)

Was a good trip and i got some pretty nice loot, expected alot more closer fights with our opts as low as they were

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I guess FOE wants another flame war and they thought their trip was a success cause they killed drunk lol. Sounds really similar to some other clan that did that *cough* eop *cough*.

Good job

Sparatic Gun you're an idiot

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

GJ foe, hope you guys can pull close to us on saturday or you guys will need to run away many times again :)

The F2p **** talking massers who don't give a flying ****** **** about P2p, eh?

How 'bout dat.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

How 'bout dat.

ty thats better i forgot to add that

maulerpixil1-1.gif

How 'bout dat.

ty thats better i forgot to add that

Try again next time.

#jocks

Good job.

I laugh at that you expected CP to have good numbers in p2p.

We don't pay to play a **** game. F2p is far more fun compared to p2p.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

lol :P I hope FOE will have a nice pull so we can finaly have some fights, idc if we lose or win, just wan't to have a lot of action :)

Just saying for there memberlist size, there having pretty good pulls.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

A few more wins against MM+HF and FOE shall be almost able to compete with the ultimate #1 P2P clan, Eruption Of Pures.

Lmao kidding, good job on your trip FOE, I wasn't at EOP's trip but im glad we got to give you a bit of action even if it was for a short period of time. I doubt we did all that well if your opts were what they usually are lol, I heard we peaked at 60 though so im proud nonetheless. How many did you pull btw, just curious?

P.S - Walli for #1 topic-maker.

thekingu.png

Good job.

I laugh at that you expected CP to have good numbers in p2p.

We don't pay to play a **** game. F2p is far more fun compared to p2p.

Only if you aren't good at it then its not fun. I said the same thing till I joined Foe.

most CP members find P2p **** in general >.> I've played rs for 6 years and still have no idea how to drink sara brews + sup restores, and don't intend on finding out either

#jocks

I don't understand why Cp is talking so much ****, it's not like the pulls you're having now will be consistent. You need to learn your ******* place because all the **** talking you're doing now will come back and bite you in the ass when your pulls fall again.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I don't understand why Cp is talking so much ****, it's not like the pulls you're having now will be consistent. You need to learn your ******* place because all the **** talking you're doing now will come back and bite you in the ass when your pulls fall again.

Let them find out for themselves, CP have always been the clan to claim that they do not take scape seriously, and that they are the most fun and chilled out clan in the pure community who don't give a crap about the rankings. Now with all the recent apps, along with all the regular invites, they finally got some good pulls going, and because the top 3 atm are currently pulling 20-30 less than CP, their big mouths have opened and they think they are unstoppable. It won't get them far now, especially with FOE/MM/EOP on their backs. They will soon realize it though, and then everything will be back to normal again. I don't blame CP for having fun while they can though, the last time they've been able to compete with the top 3 was a long time ago so they might aswell have their bragging rights while they can, all im saying is that it's only going to be for a limited amount of time.

Edit: I think this was a pretty sexy post for my 600th. <3

thekingu.png