Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long does the pure community have left?

P0ke N Die

This isn't another topic about how the pure community is slumping because of the faggotry and stuff, that's all ********. If you think about it, we're all pretty much the same age. We all started around the same time and not many new pures are being created because who in the right mind would start playing Runescape now when they can play a real MMORPG like WOW or GW. Pretty soon people are going to grow out of this game and I think that time is just around the corner. Leaders are going to start quitting which will lead to the possible closure of some established clans.

Personally, I'm going to be leaving the game and community for good next september because I'm moving out to go to Uni. I don't really want to play the game after that and I know a few other people who are too. I'm 17 right now which is probably around the average age of the pure clanning member right now and people are probably going to start drifting away from the game soon and it will all be a thing of the past. Unless we get 1,000 13 year old kids to open some clans because Runescape becomes popular again, I don't see things getting better for the community.

When are you going to leave the game and this community?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice topic, personally I have thought about retiring countless times in the past year or so due to my university studies but the only thing keeping me from quitting this **** game is EOP, without it I'd be long gone lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'm 17 right now which is probably around the average age of the pure clanning member right now and people are probably going to start drifting away from the game soon and it will all be a thing of the past.

Supporting your argument with statistics that don't exist. :unsure:

It'll last as long as runescape does.

Arp-1.png

I'm 17 right now which is probably around the average age of the pure clanning member right now and people are probably going to start drifting away from the game soon and it will all be a thing of the past.

Supporting your argument with statistics that don't exist. :unsure:

It'll last as long as runescape does.

You just mad cause I can pull statistics out of my ass.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I dont think that age is going to kill the pure world, I think it's that there is little appeal to create a pure any more and that will kill the pure world. Back in the day pures were the only way to kill things in the wilderness, now zerks/tanks are.

Well, i'm 17 and I've left the game. But it's really hard to leave the community. I have too many "friends" that I would some what miss if I were to leave completely. That's the only reason why I am still here. I've pretty much lost all interest for the game.

Well, i'm 17 and I've left the game. But it's really hard to leave the community. I have too many "friends" that I would some what miss if I were to leave completely. That's the only reason why I am still here. I've pretty much lost all interest for the game.

Sort of the same thing here, (I'm 20 however) what keeps me here is I find the clan world genuinely enjoyable. N I like the people, I like playing other games with the people in MM and just posting sh*t on there forums ^.^

Maybe we will have a bunch of nerds like me join the military and when they deploy realize this is the only game that will run on the welfare net. Then get retrapped in this blackhole lmfao

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

i see what you mean, most people playing the game started around the same age and have moved on or are close to moving on. but at the same time, a lot of clan leaders were only around 14 themselves when they started up their pure clan. there's plenty of younger players with pures that will get into pure clanning, so there will always be enough pures to keep clanning alive, whether they're old or new members.

even if every clan leader quit now, it wouldn't mean the end of pure clanning. other members step up and the clan will change, people might leave or join other clans because of it. look at fatality, it's had a complete change of leadership but stayed alive. i don't think there's gunna be a time where 50% of every clan just quits in the same week and that will be the end lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

i see what you mean, most people playing the game started around the same age and have moved on or are close to moving on. but at the same time, a lot of clan leaders were only around 14 themselves when they started up their pure clan. there's plenty of younger players with pures that will get into pure clanning, so there will always be enough pures to keep clanning alive, whether they're old or new members.

even if every clan leader quit now, it wouldn't mean the end of pure clanning. other members step up and the clan will change, people might leave or join other clans because of it. look at fatality, it's had a complete change of leadership but stayed alive. i don't think there's gunna be a time where 50% of every clan just quits in the same week and that will be the end lol

Ya but, a lot of the clan leaders are older. So, they all have to focus on school, like everyone else. But going to university that takes a lot of time and effort. It could just come down to an agreement, where they decide to close the clan because not enough leaders can put 100% effort into there clan.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

When I've decided it to end, obviously. But in all seriousness, I'm still here because I still see hope in the future of what my generation in this game started, and one of these days I hope there comes a few clan leaders who will listen to reason so that some of the old ways get passed down into the new generation of clan members that arrive to this small but chaotic community.

When I see members of the community argue/debate with facts + maturity and not flame, then I'll be set to leave.

When I've decided it to end, obviously. But in all seriousness, I'm still here because I still see hope in the future of what my generation in this game started, and one of these days I hope there comes a few clan leaders who will listen to reason so that some of the old ways get passed down into the new generation of clan members that arrive to this small but chaotic community.

When I see members of the community argue/debate with facts + maturity and not flame, then I'll be set to leave.

how old are you?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

The longer it lasts, the shittier and shittier it will get. It's unfortunate, but nobody is willing to try and help pure clanning become what it used to be by the looks of it, half the people here don't give a **** about scape, and are only here for their clans. All the new members are just trolls, and all the old school people are leaving. It's hard to come around respectable and mature people who are able to take over the leadership roles in pure clanning and make it change for the better. It might sound stupid but it's true.

thekingu.png