Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's F2P PK Trip 12/04/10

2chainz

chaotic-1636054.png

#Chaotic | http://www.chaotic-rs.com | http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaotic

Chaotic went out today peaking at 43! This was the highest peak we've had in a month or two. I was pretty surprised.

Videos:

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic vs deFiance, Exiled Force, and Zenith+Omnicide

Starting:

Chaotic: 42

deFiance: 24

Exiled Force: 25

Zenith+Omnicide: 55 I heard

Ending:

Chaotic: 10 inside CW

dF: 0

EF: 0

Z+OD: around 30-35

Well, this was meh. We heard EF were outside north of clanwars and decided to rush. dF shortly after come out and hit it. I guess it becomes fair game for Z+OD and they decide to hit it as well. By the time Z+OD were there, EF and dF were gone and it was just around 37 Ch vs 55 full-powered Z+OD. We put up a great fight and it lasted around 4 minutes, but were were just about cleared after around 4 minutes.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic vs Intense Redemption

Starting:

Chaotic: 40

Intense Redemption: 33

Ending:

Chaotic: 35 (it says 28 on the video, but we're all scattered about, some chasing -.-)

Intense Redemption: 0, all dead.

Well, I want to give IR major props for sticking around in this fight and giving it all they had. Turns out the numbers advantage was just too much. We pushed them into a "semi-circle" in the maze. Anyway, respect IR for the fight, you could have easily backed out knowing our numbers.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic vs deFiance

Starting:

Chaotic: 38

deFiance: 20-25 it looked like

Chaotic: 37-38

deFiance: 0

Well, we heard a couple of clans were in this world and ventured out. We just were walking to obelisk as we saw deFiance hitting a random or rushing us or something. We cleared them quickly as FOE hit us from behind. I think FOE pulled back because they saw us fighting somebody, and if that's what happened, thanks. :D Props to deFiance for trying to put up a fight.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Basically the rest of our trip was just walking around. Zenith had pmed us for a PKRI multiple times but when we'd ask them for how many they had and what not we'd never get a reply, seemed like they were just avoiding us and trying to drag out our trip because our scouts couldn't find them anywhere in the wilderness or home world. Basically consisted of this: (20:25:19) <Danky> ft-7[12:48] <Danky> wana run in

(20:25:19) <Danky> [12:49] <[Z]Ryan> how much u got

(20:25:19) <Danky> [12:49] <danky> 48

(20:25:19) <Danky> [12:49] <danky> jkjkjk

(20:25:19) <Danky> [12:49] <danky> like 33

(20:25:19) <Danky> [12:51] <danky> wbu

(20:25:27) <Danky> [12:53] <[Z]Ryan> sec

(20:25:28) <Danky> [12:58] <danky> so want a run in

(20:25:29) <Danky> [13:30] <danky> [z]ryan pkri

(20:25:30) <Danky> [13:30] <danky> ?

(20:26:23) <Danky> (13:56:04) <Danky> so u want a run in [z]josh?

(20:26:23) <Danky> (13:56:32) <[Z]Josh> nah

him asking me now:

(17:19:00) <[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> r u guys still out lol

(17:20:10) <[Z]Ryan> Yeah

(17:20:12) <[Z]Ryan> pkri?

(17:21:30) <[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> u gonna respond mate

(17:21:59) <[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> ????????????????????????????????

(17:25:48) <[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> holy **** dude

7 mins later

(17:32:06) <[Z]Ryan> Yeah

(17:32:07) <[Z]Ryan> lets pkri

We ended at this point. *Note: Danky is Pacific time. Sorry for the logs but we want to show that we attempted getting more fights, lol.

Pictures:

101204155413a.png

Me losing addy g like a man.

101204145638.png

101204153043.png

101204162958.png

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

we wasnt with Omnicide you idiot, Omnicide is Zenith our members opened it, god your ignorant.

Technically if you're members use the same account for both clans you do have omnicide with you

lmfao we didnt team, cute bull shet

Here is is your epic trip, and we werent avoiding you guys we were focuisng on our future competetion, So you started at world 19 dummies with around 44 people, you hopped to 57 bh at drags i believve rushed ef and mg and some other clan. Then after we rushed you guys we cleared you guys you went back to world 1, after that you walked around the wildy went to clan wars got rushed by foe north of graveyard and fought df and you have like 18 people. We werent avoiding you and if i was to make my trip devoted to you guys you would shut down after 40 mins, dont tell me im teaming or avoiding you guys because its just a bunch of bull shet.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

they are so dumb... look on memberlist site omnicide is out members/apps but gj not gonna flame. just l2 take a dam lost b

I think Omnicide is opening in 2 days, and had their own trip today with Convulsion. I mean, are they multiclanning or what? I never said we won either.

hilightsig.png

lmfao we didnt team, cute bull shet

Here is is your epic trip, and we werent avoiding you guys we were focuisng on our future competetion, So you started at world 19 dummies with around 44 people, you hopped to 57 bh at drags i believve rushed ef and mg and some other clan. Then after we rushed you guys we cleared you guys you went back to world 1, after that you walked around the wildy went to clan wars got rushed by foe north of graveyard and fought df and you have like 18 people. We werent avoiding you and if i was to make my trip devoted to you guys you would shut down after 40 mins, dont tell me im teaming or avoiding you guys because its just a bunch of bull shet.

What do you think I'm supposed to think, when you only talk to an elite member of our clan and not respond to any leaders?

I'd like to be more in your heart after you declared a crash war on us.

Sorry, double post.

hilightsig.png

Sorry To Burst Your Bubble.

Omnicides Leaders are in Zenith.

We Ended 30 minutes before Zenith started massing.

But if you Really Want to Put us.. Thanks for Admiting Omnicide Steam rolled you ! Lmfaooo

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Z + OD? LOL. A few Z members pk with OD or have low level accounts in OD, but we did not have a trip with OD, rofl. Gf, CH. Beaten 45 vs 43. Try harder.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png