Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP lick the flavour of the month

Milky

Not sure why everyone gets so heated over a topic. We posted our topic with pictures to prove it. There was many points where each clan won, and others had to regroup, it lasted for ages for fack sakes lol. I think every clan did well on Saturday, despite anybody being outopted....it was a long confusing fight and everyone got action so why complain. We're just posting our side, just like other people posted their side....one fight is not based on just one clans point of view, it can be looks at from all different views, which is why people have their own opinions.

Nobody here is changing anyones opinion, so get over it and shut the **** up. :)

thekingu.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wow. Has to be the fakest topic ever. Looked boring getting smacked

We anticipated you getting mad, and thus supplied picture proof of the step by step process of us pushing you north and clearing you, as well as walking back to cw after the battlefield was empty.

get out idiot. :laugh:

Thanks for your loot. Don't make more fake topics. It will just make you and your entire clan look stupid.

you dont have to post fake topics to look stupid we have seen you on tinychat my friend.

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Posting topics with false information is against the rules.

Seems like you broke many rules here.

Flaming/insults

1.)Any form of posting towards another member of the community that involves calling names(+20%).

Flame Baiting/Troll Baiting

1.)When the user has gone onto a topic to bring up past remarks that forces fellow PW member to act back(+20%).

2.)An argument starter for the sake of flaming(+20%).

3.)Making "fun" of the person in a non-insulting way (I.E. their clan), in order to get that "bait-bitten"(VW->+20%).

And of course, posting false information.

Can't wait to not see this in Clan Warfare.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We anticipated you getting mad, and thus supplied picture proof of the step by step process of us pushing you north and clearing you, as well as walking back to cw after the battlefield was empty.

Thanks for your loot. Don't make more fake topics. It will just make you and your entire clan look stupid.

you dont have to post fake topics to look stupid we have seen you on tinychat my friend.

some random nerd just dissed drunk irl?

+ this /facepalm topic?

2012 is near my friends.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

+ this /facepalm topic?

2012 is near my friends.

A topic is not a /facepalm because it portrays an opinion that you don't agree with. That sir is called ignorance :laugh:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

+ this /facepalm topic?

2012 is near my friends.

A topic is not a /facepalm because it portrays an opinion that you don't agree with. That sir is called ignorance :laugh:

We both know what I mean. That sir is grasping at straws :blush:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I was wondering why in my sign the kills for cp weren't going up.....then i realised 50% that attend they're trips aren't on ml :confused:

was fun though, lots of cc teams feasted on all 4 clans there lulz

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Actually it was 150 CP and 100 Zenith, we were in the same vent wore the same cape and jagex even made us a special 250 man cc. Despite all these advantgages, 10 ( i know you said 55 but no need to try and make us feel better ) ... 10 eopirates managed to clear 250 Cpiths with us having to get on our mains to hold out the fight to allow us to return enough people, just to get cleared again.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

idk whats funnier, EOP posting on PureWarfare again or the fact that they made a topic about how they got manhandled by CP .

Neither can compare to the "#1 f2p clan" having 20 minute long saturday trips for the last 2 months :laugh:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Actually it was 150 CP and 100 Zenith, we were in the same vent wore the same cape and jagex even made us a special 250 man cc. Despite all these advantgages, 10 ( i know you said 55 but no need to try and make us feel better ) ... 10 eopirates managed to clear 250 Cpiths with us having to get on our mains to hold out the fight to allow us to return enough people, just to get cleared again.

icwhatudidthere

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures