Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carpediem

Inu

crbanner.png

WebsiteMemberlist

carpediem2.png

~|[Leadership]|~

|Leaders|

Inu | My bff msb

Jatt | Range is XTC

|Co-leaders|

Bass | Raider x47

Lep | 1 Hit Pk ya

|Council|

Mandy | Mandymag3

Japsi | Mighty Japsi

|Warlord|

Yeti | Blakdawg77

~|[Meet the staff]|~

Leaders

Inu|My bff msb

Hey, some of you guys might no me, sneaking into your irc once in a while to pedo your channel up. I\\\\\\\'ve only been in the Pure community clan scene for what seems like six months, which is hardly enough for a leader, but I believed that experience comes with knowledge, and for that to happen, you have to obtain as much knowledge as you could in a short period of time. Luckily for me, I had many people around me willing to help, from my other clan mates that passed on to other clans, and my former leader. I\'m still immature in the clan scene, but if you believe that any potential has to be released sometime, then I\'m your guy

Jatt|Range is xtc

Hi, my name is James but most people just call me Jatt. To start; No I am NOT J4tt_X. I live on a small, nice (and hot) island just south of Italy in the Mediterranean sea. I\'m 13 years old (yes -.-) but I\'m probably more mature than the average 15-18 year old. I\'ve been scapin\' since 05 (yes I was 9 years old) but only recently got into the pure world. I started clanning, again only recently. I joined DL and after some time of us being open, I was offered the position of Warlord. This is what set me off into clanning. When DL closed, I looked for a clan for a long time. I eventually got offered the position of elite member in Tragedy. I accepted it and eventually this got me in to their community and eventually T closed, and I went on to join CR with lots of friends from T. Along the way I\'ve gone from being a clan Newbie to Co-leading a clan.

carpediem2.png

~|[Requirements]|~

Option one: (Melee)

50+ Combat

115 Combined Att and Str levels

60+ hp

1-20 Defence

Option Two:(Range)

50+ Combat

70+ Range

60+ Hp

1-20 defence

Option three: (Magic)

50+ Combat

70+ Mage (With DT done)

60+ Hp

1-20 Def

Option four: (Hybrid)

Combined 110 Range and Strength

50+ Combat

60+ Hp

1-20 Def

OR

65+ Range/Strength and 70+ magic (DT completed)

50+ Combat

60+ Hp

1-20 def

carpediem2.png

~|[About us]|~

\"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.\" Charles Darwin

\"Every man dies. Not every man really lives.\" William Wallace

Carpediem is a strong phrase in latin, particularily due to the fact that is has the same meaning as \"Seize the day\", something we as a society take into regard everytime we think of doing something.

We wanted our clan to be a strong force to be recockned with, and be thought of everytime other clans were doing this \"Something\"

carpediem2.png

~|[History]|~

Carpediem started as four aspiring members, uncertain of the future after the closure of the their clan, Tragedy. Eat this kid, 0wnnt melee, O x Pk x O, and myself, My bff msb strived to look for a clan which had the ideals that they looked for in a clan:

-Friendly Atmosphere

-Organization

-Activity

-A community where you feel a part of the whole, not one in a thousand.

After spending many days looking for a clan with anything close to these four ideas above, they found that not many clans fit all of these \"Requirements\". That\'s when a crazy idea came up: Hey, why don\'t we make our own clan? It was daunting at first, how people with barely any experience could possibly be up for the challenge of making a clan, but we did it. We started off fast, getting 13 members in our first day, but we ran into many roadbumps along the way. We overcame those, and we\'re still going strong.

carpediem2.png

~|[What does Carpediem mean]|~

Carpe diem is a phrase from a Latin poem by Horace (See \"Source\" section below). It is popularly translated as \"seize the day\". The general definition of carpe is \"pick, pluck, pluck off, gather\" as in plucking or getting your balls out, although Horace uses the word in the sense of \"enjoy, make use of, seize.\" Another use of the word is by joining it with cras. This gives you Carpe Diem Cras, or \"Seize the day tomorrow\"

One interpretation of the phrase might be as, an existential cautionary term, much like \"eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die,\" with emphasis on making the most of current opportunities because life is short and time is fleeting.

Thanks to I w0ow0ow I for getting us this.

carpediem2.png

~|[Clan information]|~

Cape: 7

Irc #: Carpediem

F2P and P2P based.

F2p Homeworld: 55

P2p Homrworld: 69

carpediem2.png

~|[Pictures]|~

crrecruitminis.png

crrecruitpk.png

crrecruitwar.png

carpediem2.png

crtube2.png

carpediem2.png

Seize the day; Join now

STD2.jpg

• Like 1
hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Inactive clan.

You left because we were in a slump. When you left we got out of it.

Thanks Fake

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Where the hell is jared

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

omg HERES JARED!!!!! just realised we have this new topic lmao, better start catchn up with my bumps. oh and fake, smd tbh. if your not sure how im sure your mom would give you some tips... your dad too for that matter. Have a nice day.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif