Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol like foe doesn't crash our fights... every one gets crashed you cleared MM every one had fun. Calm down lol.

So you crashed Foe, beat them, all in the process of Foe clearing MM.

Welcome to Le Crashe Ware

Every week all week is crashing.

/scared

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

lol like foe doesn't crash our fights... every one gets crashed you cleared MM every one had fun. Calm down lol.

So you crashed Foe, beat them, all in the process of Foe clearing MM.

Welcome to Le Crashe Ware

lol sorry, no body gets crashed in the pure world sorry I forgot. /scared

9kqihk.png

Speaking for my clan, i don't think we've had a clean Sunday fight in about 2 months :laugh:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Descepelo where were you guys today?

fighting mm and foe instead of pking on med lvl and f2p clans..

where were you? oh, i already answered my question.

othere than that. lol-

FOE was rushing past Clan Wars so we rushed from the other side, quickly clearing them. 45 fi quickly clear 80 foe then without banking turn to go fight eop.

opts ssj?

fi startin :45

fi ending: 67

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Descepelo where were you guys today?

FOE was rushing past Clan Wars so we rushed from the other side, quickly clearing them. 45 fi quickly clear 80 foe then without banking turn to go fight eop.

opts ssj?

fi startin :45

fi ending: 67

The amount of ownage is overly amazing. I understand.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

No where near cleared FOE, they were south fighting MM instead of hugging CLW. Thats when FOE messaged TLP saying FI+MM+EOP were on them so we came to clear the trash, sending you straight into CLW. Ty for the 1.4m loot btw.

Queens of Propaganda, Hitler would be proud....idiots.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Quickly "cleared" foe? I am not sure if you are serious. :confused:

We were chasing MM and pushed them to Fog.Only Fi I saw that were near by were hugging clan wars and were cleared by Tlp.

Good job on your trip though.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

From reading the conversation you seemed to be the one acting like a **** Discepolo. If you want to ask a clan for a prep why don't you try to be respectful first and not crash us constantly. I don't believe we have ever crashed you constantly, but you seem to love doing it yourself when you have these high pulls. If you want to have a respectful conversation just pm me, and maybe we can work many of our problems out. I am actually quite confused by your attitude, but out of the respect I have for your clan we wont be ***** and hunt you all day crashing your fights as you constantly do to us.

Your mad we crashed you guys while you were crashing mm vs foe? Stop being a hypocrite, crashing is apart of the game bud lol. If you want to have a clear winner and give your members fun than lets have a prep/fullout/run-in.

edit: you declined our fullout request in record time!

editx2: you "respect" us but we are channel banned..makes sense lol

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

From reading the conversation you seemed to be the one acting like a **** Discepolo. If you want to ask a clan for a prep why don't you try to be respectful first and not crash us constantly. I don't believe we have ever crashed you constantly, but you seem to love doing it yourself when you have these high pulls. If you want to have a respectful conversation just pm me, and maybe we can work many of our problems out. I am actually quite confused by your attitude, but out of the respect I have for your clan we wont be ***** and hunt you all day crashing your fights as you constantly do to us.

Your mad we crashed you guys while you were crashing mm vs foe? Stop being a hypocrite, crashing is apart of the game bud lol. If you want to have a clear winner and give your members fun than lets have a prep/fullout/run-in.

edit: you declined our fullout request in record time!

Lol I believe you misread my post, let me show you what it said. "I don't believe we have ever crashed you constantly" Key word there is constantly my friend, and I go on to explain a simple truth which is your clan searches for our fights to crash (constantly). Now, my point was that we have never treated your clan in such a way, and I know for a fact you would be more against it if we decided to return your favors on the weekends. We don't claim to be a better clan than you, but I sure as hell know we're a more respectful one. You go ahead and treat others like ****, but when you get treated like this I hope the clan doing it to you doesn't stop, but Fatality never has, and never will do it to anyone.

If everyone crashed every fight it would be boring as hell, and no one would ever win a fight, and people like yourself are just ******* over this community even more than it is already.

@your second edit, your attitude toward us is why we have you chan banned. Start by being respectful and not crashing everyones fights and we'd be glad to have a respectful relationship with you. We don't do **** to you, and we didn't when we had the power to, and that is the most important point.

15zs5ro.jpg