Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From reading the conversation you seemed to be the one acting like a **** Discepolo. If you want to ask a clan for a prep why don't you try to be respectful first and not crash us constantly. I don't believe we have ever crashed you constantly, but you seem to love doing it yourself when you have these high pulls. If you want to have a respectful conversation just pm me, and maybe we can work many of our problems out. I am actually quite confused by your attitude, but out of the respect I have for your clan we wont be ***** and hunt you all day crashing your fights as you constantly do to us.

Your mad we crashed you guys while you were crashing mm vs foe? Stop being a hypocrite, crashing is apart of the game bud lol. If you want to have a clear winner and give your members fun than lets have a prep/fullout/run-in.

edit: you declined our fullout request in record time!

Lol I believe you misread my post, let me show you what it said. "I don't believe we have ever crashed you constantly" Key word there is constantly my friend, and I go on to explain a simple truth which is your clan searches for our fights to crash (constantly). Now, my point was that we have never treated your clan in such a way, and I know for a fact you would be more against it if we decided to return your favors on the weekends. We don't claim to be a better clan than you, but I sure as hell know we're a more respectful one. You go ahead and treat others like ****, but when you get treated like this I hope the clan doing it to you doesn't stop, but Fatality never has, and never will do it to anyone.

If everyone crashed every fight it would be boring as hell, and no one would ever win a fight, and people like yourself are just ******* over this community even more than it is already.

@your second edit, your attitude toward us is why we have you chan banned. Start by being respectful and not crashing everyones fights and we'd be glad to have a respectful relationship with you. We don't do **** to you, and we didn't when we had the power to, and that is the most important point.

I just skimmed over your ****** novel, can only handle reading so much bs before i stop.

If you run and have no intention of putting up a fight for weeks on end i will find you. If that means crashing I don't care and my members don't either lol.

We could honestly careless what you lot think of us...we want action simple as.

We don't care if we win or lose, just give us a prep or something...Almost all of the hostility we have against you is because we feel starved on trips because we have around the same pulls but a fight never happens.

take it to pm or come in #tlp where you guys are NOT channel banned.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Lol novel, its a couple paragraphs further explaining my original post as I seemed to need to make. No need taking this to pm, you obviously don't care to understand what I'm saying.

You have no reason to chan ban us because we don't treat you with disrespect on the weekends, nor outside of them same when we were the ones pulling high unlike you. I understand that in F2P we have closer pulls, but we give you guys 1 on 1 fights in F2P if we have close enough numbers, but when you crash us we lose our respect for you. I guess you invite crashing for yourself though.

15zs5ro.jpg

Descepelo where were you guys today?

fighting mm and foe instead of pking on med lvl and f2p clans..

where were you? oh, i already answered my question.

othere than that. lol-

FOE was rushing past Clan Wars so we rushed from the other side, quickly clearing them. 45 fi quickly clear 80 foe then without banking turn to go fight eop.

opts ssj?

fi startin :45

fi ending: 67

It was a legitimate question. Really didn't see you.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Your right, no need for a pm...All i gotta say is...If the starving continues the crashing will become more intense.

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:31] <Elit3|AFK> TLP is not allow in our channel, right?

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:35] <[Fi]Skillzy> ya

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:12) <Elit3|AFK> Srry mate.

I guess by channel banning us you kind of shield yourself from possible fights lol, good strategy.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

To be completely honest TLP, we would fight you if you honestly asked and we had around the same numbers. All you do is crash and crash and crash...

For the prep answer- Nobody wants to fight a p2p/f2p prep against 20+ 30 deffers. That may be a slight exaggeration, but you guys have soooo much defense (and I may be being a little bit hypocritical) but you guys do probably have about the same number of 30 deffers as EoP has 20.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Your right, no need for a pm...All i gotta say is...If the starving continues the crashing will become more intense.

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:31] <Elit3|AFK> TLP is not allow in our channel, right?

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:35] <[Fi]Skillzy> ya

I guess by channel banning us you kind of shield yourself from possible fights lol, good strategy.

Yet again I will tell you that we never claimed to be a better clan than you yet you seem to base your comments on fights. We have no problem fighting you if we have close opts, but you guys just search for our fights to crash them, and that is why we don't care to have these fights with you. Why don't you learn to be respectful as we have been to you, and actually search for the 1 on 1 fights perhaps fight EoP, MM, or Foe? Endless possibilities for you guys, but you would rather crash us. Whatever though man, I'm tired of trying to explain my side of this. Good luck to you guys.

15zs5ro.jpg

M8 all u gotta do is leave your channel and you can join theres!

To be completely honest TLP, we would fight you if you honestly asked and we had around the same numbers. All you do is crash and crash and crash...

For the prep answer- Nobody wants to fight a p2p/f2p prep against 20+ 30 deffers. That may be a slight exaggeration, but you guys have soooo much defense (and I may be being a little bit hypocritical) but you guys do probably have about the same number of 30 deffers as EoP has 20.

1. You have more 20/30 def Don't try that.

2. You're leader was 34 defence.

3. Fatality is the first clan to start with that addy ****.

You're just scared.

Well first off, is asking for a defense cap unheard of these days? What do you get at 30 def that gives you such a significant advantage, 3rd age mage (which is ******* expensive) and curses? Because limiting Armour caps and prayer books is an insane concept that has never been done in a fight.

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

Yet again I will tell you that we never claimed to be a better clan than you yet you seem to base your comments on fights. We have no problem fighting you if we have close opts, but you guys just search for our fights to crash them, and that is why we don't care to have these fights with you. Why don't you learn to be respectful as we have been to you, and actually search for the 1 on 1 fights perhaps fight EoP, MM, or Foe? Endless possibilities for you guys, but you would rather crash us. Whatever though man, I'm tired of trying to explain my side of this. Good luck to you guys.

A clan can only be as strong as the opponents they defeat.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

1. You have more 20/30 def Don't try that.

2. You're leader was 34 defence.

3. Fatality is the first clan to start with that addy ****.

You're just scared.

and we typically ask for and prefer 1 def cap preps...just saying.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Fullout we offered was 10 def cap. :dotfire:

And as for your comments on Mm/Foe.

We organized a p2p run in with Mm but we all bailed seeing as Hf was leashed to them, and we hit foe on log on down by 20 and soon got pushed into Sc, might not be deemed the smartest plan but was sure fun and funny as hell.

21aeosg.jpg

We organized a p2p run in with Mm but we all bailed seeing as Hf was leashed to them, and we hit foe on log on down by 20 and soon got pushed into Sc, might not be deemed the smartest plan but was sure fun and funny as hell.

Well good, I'm all for you guys beating them, and my posts aren't there to call you out. I'm just saying you need to go for much higher than a clan pulling 10 + less than you let alone searching for fights to crash.

15zs5ro.jpg

Well good, I'm all for you guys beating them, and my posts aren't there to call you out. I'm just saying you need to go for much higher than a clan pulling 10 + less than you let alone searching for fights to crash.

I don't lead trips i just attend them :biggrin: not much i can do.

21aeosg.jpg