Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Sunday P2P Trip 12-5-10

Influenza

Looks like hf members are getting tired of it too and i see more and more hf turn on the mm members and kill them each time mm call them.

I see them kill considerably more FOE though. Oh and for all of your information MM has never called HF to crash a 1v1 (pure vs pure) fight, not even once. When they do crash it's because they scouted it and felt like crashing. MM only calls on HF when a AC is needed or if some complete and utter bullsh!t is going down (FOEOP double teaming on MM, or XYZ is bringing mains to a fight etc)

Like that one Friday it was Foe vs MM and HF ran in spamming AC and hitting Foe, right?

Yeh... they weren't called, they just showed up. The fight was over by that point anyway, you were 90% gone ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like hf members are getting tired of it too and i see more and more hf turn on the mm members and kill them each time mm call them.

I see them kill considerably more FOE though. Oh and for all of your information MM has never called HF to crash a 1v1 (pure vs pure) fight, not even once. When they do crash it's because they scouted it and felt like crashing. MM only calls on HF when a AC is needed or if some complete and utter bullsh!t is going down (FOEOP double teaming on MM, or XYZ is bringing mains to a fight etc)

Like that one Friday it was Foe vs MM and HF ran in spamming AC and hitting Foe, right?

Yeh... they weren't called, they just showed up. The fight was over by that point anyway, you were 90% gone ;)

Your leaders called them to "AC". You're so iganant lmfao and the fight wasn't over. You were actually getting steam rolled like you did all of November and now December. ;)

Chump

Your leaders called them to "AC". You're so iganant lmfao and the fight wasn't over. You were actually getting steam rolled like you did all of November and now December. ;)

Chump

Starting to believe your own propaganda topic now? You died quicker than that time CPR CH and C teamed on you.

Chump

Starting to believe your own propaganda topic now? You died quicker than that time CPR CH and C teamed on you. I remember when you tried to claim a win on that as well, then when you realised we won and everyone knows we won you went all "MM crashed so it's a draw but you tried and thats all that matters"...

Chump

Starting to believe your own propaganda topic now? You died quicker than that time CPR CH and C teamed on you. I remember when you tried to claim a win on that as well, then when you realised we won and everyone knows we won you went all "MM crashed so it's a draw but you tried and thats all that matters"...

MM crashed a fight they were in? Are we on the same page here little man?

[quote name='0BR' post='260768'

l2read

l2read

Oh I'm sorry, I just noticed you changed the whole subject because you had nothing to backup MM not calling HF to "AC".

Edit: Propoganda topic? I was there to witness it. You were probably still hanging on MM's nuts while you were CPR.

Check mate, Tom.

I'd like to point out that FOE and MM are the only clans out f2p pking back then, calling HF to AC is obviously going to get viewed as calling HF to hit FOE, which is exactly what MM did.

Now CP is coming out Fridays and I doubt they would want to start a crash war.

l2read

Oh I'm sorry, I just noticed you changed the whole subject because you had nothing to backup MM not calling HF to "AC".

Edit: Propoganda topic? I was there to witness it. You were probably still hanging on MM's nuts while you were CPR.

Check mate, Tom.

Omg so dumb, Im trying to say that you are full of excuses.

l2read

Check mate, Tom.

Omg so dumb, Im trying to say that you are full of excuses.

When Foe was fighting MM that one Friday and MM called HF. I dont think you were there as per my response above. But your leaders had to do something so your members wouldn't ragequit. What's better than calling your homegirls HF to "AC" by running in then speccing, Tom?

Now slabby is trying to get an FFA going for all clans so MM can get back on their feet. Did you know that, Tom?

Edit: If you're trying to troll me, won't happen. There's only 1 good UK troll and it certainly isn't slabby.

When Foe was fighting MM that one Friday and MM called HF. I dont think you were there as per my response above. But your leaders had to do something so your members wouldn't ragequit. What's better than calling your homegirls HF to "AC" by running in then speccing, Tom?

Now slabby is trying to get an FFA going for all clans so MM can get back on their feet. Did you know that, Tom?

Edit: If you're trying to troll me, won't happen. There's only 1 good UK troll and it certainly isn't slabby.

/facedesk

I was there, I was saying they didn't call them to the fight, because they didn't. HF saw that FOE were mostly cleared so they ran in to get some free loot as payment for AC'in or summin like that, MM didnt ask them to crash the fight though. As for the rest of what you said it's not even worth a real response so I'll just say derp derp.

/facedesk

I was there, I was saying they didn't call them to the fight, because they didn't. HF saw that FOE were mostly cleared so they ran in to get some free loot as payment for AC'in or summin like that, MM didnt ask them to crash the fight though. As for the rest of what you said it's not even worth a real response so I'll just say derp derp.

Seeing as FOE kept calling mains we asked HF for an AC and they came to AC the mains. Thanks so much for the AC

Taken from Speshls on the topic itself.

Here's the vid:

There were still a lot of Foe left in the fight.

1:40 shows one of your idiots saying off HF in cc.

I didn't see any mains attacking the MM vidder or the kids around him.

Only mains I see are HF running in spamming "Higher Force is here" and hitting Foe.

Full of Excuses would be a term best fit for MM.

Next argument Tom?

Taken from Speshls on the topic itself.

Here's the vid:

There were still a lot of Foe left in the fight.

1:40 shows one of your idiots saying off HF in cc.

I didn't see any mains attacking the MM vidder or the kids around him.

Only mains I see are HF running in spamming "Higher Force is here" and hitting Foe.

Full of Excuses would be a term best fit for MM.

Next argument Tom?

So dumb... there is a difference between asking to AC and asking to crash. N from what I remember we were attacked by afew mains around lava gap before the fight started.