Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Was 2010 what you expected ?

8loodyarch3r

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, never is with Cp, I thought 80 was incredible earlier in the year but 115 was just something unreal

SO UNREAL.

ESPECIALLY WITH AN 85 MAN ML

lol ******* ****** masser

FOE and MM at the top... some other joke clan (CP) replacing the previous joke clan (E)...

Yea this was pretty much expected.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Nope, never is with Cp, I thought 80 was incredible earlier in the year but 115 was just something unreal

SO UNREAL.

ESPECIALLY WITH AN 85 MAN ML

lol ******* ****** masser

FOE and MM at the top... some other joke clan (CP) replacing the previous joke clan (E)...

Yea this was pretty much expected.

Bro, you seem heated.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Shame clans have to resort to mass recruiting.

Been going on for ages. You must not have been on that pest control boat when EOP was pming random pures there to join.

l0l

hows it going pure. hows your fantasy team?

2nd seed in my money league.

Arp-1.png

So we all remember those 2010 prediction topics in the last few days of 2009. When we asked our selves what will the future hold for my clan and everyone else? Would E hold onto #1 ? Would any other clan break the top 3 ? Which clans would rise and which would fall, we all made predictions but for some and maybe most of us those predictions never came to be. So i ask you, did 2010 turn out to what you thought it would be? and What do you think 2011 will hold? Will anybody else break the top 3 ? which clans will rise and which will fall ?

God your ***** must be huge with a sig like that.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Not really, I was expecting E to still be around but they closed and after that the same repetitive MM vs Foe weekends kept on going lol..Only thing that was somewhat big/suprising this year was CP pulling 100s.

Off topic - Lack of fullouts. Foe & MM are the only clans who seem to do them anymore, and that's not very often. Would like to see CP/EOP go at it fullout f2p and same with bunch of other clans..would just make some things more interesting imo

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Couple underground clans (CPR) got amazing, goes to show what a true lack of leadership can do to a clan though. Was silly to see MM crowned in the Jagex Pure Cup over FOE, but other than that, nothing else really impresses me..maybe some of Carnage's jump to lead the medium level clans..

Never expected myself to make the jump from not only 1-30 defence but from 1 year of being an F2P ***** in EOP to a Warlord in P2P for CPR/WAR within less than 5 months experience.

Was silly to see MM crowned in the Jagex Pure Cup over FOE

Year 2010 wasn't only the last 3 weeks. Think back in time a bit not talk about november only. It was all FOE in lumby the whole year.

I'm sorry, I was too busy with school to care about most of the first half of 2010...as well as me not being too fond to the F2P world anymore of course.

Was silly to see MM crowned in the Jagex Pure Cup over FOE

Year 2010 wasn't only the last 3 weeks. Think back in time a bit not talk about november only. It was all FOE in lumby the whole year.

Right lol, wasn't like we dominated in you in the weeks before, and the weeks right after that war.

lmao :happy:

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~