Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New clans on the scene?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Ivp would finally accept to have my babies. If Plode and Jibs finally decide to have babies (I mean they've been together for quite a while now...) and all those babies have babies together. Maybe, just maybe, one day, we'll see another pure clan open and do well.

Now the chances of this hapening... Given the fact that it is impossible for two men to have babies (assuming Plode is a man)... are rather small.

I think the best bet is to not open any clan and not play this crap game.

BREAKING NEWS! IT'S OFFICIALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

21:37 <[E]Bawb> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...st&p=264089

21:37 <master_plode> jib is ugly

21:37 <[E]Bawb> lollllllll

21:38 <[E]Bawb> wait r u saying that if he wasnt ud have babies with him?

21:38 <[E]Bawb> thanks for the confirmation I will be adding this to the topic.

... if only jibs wasn't so ugly. :(

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

That new clan is Zenith then, i think they're already doing it because they've been pulling the 4th highest which is a remarkable thing to see because honestly i didn't even know Z existed until last month

they made the lpc what it is atm.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

I hope a new clan opens up with the potential to control the pure community just like Epidemic did.

to "control".

mhhh....

You trying to make a point?

So basically according to your logic every time he uses the word "Control" he's referring the runescape clan Control? :confused:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I hope a new clan opens up with the potential to control the pure community just like Epidemic did.

to "control".

mhhh....

So basically according to your logic every time he uses the word "Control" he's referring the runescape clan Control? :confused:

No, he's talking about new clans and guess who just openend.

Not trying to flame bait or anything.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

to "control".

mhhh....

No, he's talking about new clans and guess who just openend.

Not trying to flame bait or anything.

Considering their first trips results, I dont see the problem even if he were making a point Chaz...

Not that I even give a **** either way lol

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

If clans around now that are stable can't, why would you think a new clan from around the block would?

I can think of several reasons. tbh the only one I need is that the stable clans aren't #1 for a reason. Each clan has their faults perhaps some new blood can do what they cant. Like yes they have the skills to get somewhere near the top but they drop back again after a while.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif