Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 clan steps out...

Faked

50564683.jpg

68272003.png

2009 June - 2010 December

Lithuanians - the one and the only lithuanian clan.

The #1 country clan.

One of the best mid-category pures clan in matched options.

Respected by many.

It was an absolutely great run... Lithuanians has been opened after the merge of The Unforgotten and Lithuanian Pures. After pulling high 50's to pk-run-ins, Full-Out wars Lithuanians started to slump seriously. We actually had as many slumps that I can not even count. But we've never resigned. Leaders personally tried to push our members up...

But you know. One day, everything becomes a routine. Our leaders weren't the ones, who just played RuneScape for some kind of rank. We knew that we are the ones, who have to feed the new generation. And so came the time to retire, because we couldn't let Lithuanians slump and lose the name we had.

Sadly, most of lithuanians are known to be pretty selfish, babyish and stuff... But, trust me, Lithuanians had some amazing and extremely loyal members.

The main reason of our closure is that Leaders (us) have a real life and this game became a routine for us. We have no more fun while playing this game... Our ''young'' members actually ****** us off.

But yeah, we've spent TONS of great time while warring you all guys <3

Props to:

- Whoever actually encouraged us to unite lithuanians...

- All those honourable clans we've fought:

Epidemic (r.i.p) - Sad to see you guys gone... We've always had fun fighting you. Epidemic was an idol for most of our members, how the low-leveled clan could become #1 for once...

Destructive Pures - you guys gave us some good training. Good lessons. You respected us, we respected you. <3

dpall.png

Fatality - thanks for the few fights we've had. I mostly love the oldschool members there. Sadly, most of them are retired/quitted. But Lithuanians have always respected you <3

respectv.png

Eruption of Pures - we've warred so many times that I actually couldn't count. <3

Chaotic - Best upcomming clan, LT and CH were direct opponents, but then Lithuanians had a serious slump and since then you guys have grown faster than us <3

In addition... CX, CP, Dejavu, LEP, FOE, EX...

Here you can find our biggest rivalries: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClanLithuanians

We've defeated clans such as MM, FOE, FI, EOP, CP, CH, DP, E, etc, etc...

I am proud to say that I've been a Leader/WarLord of such a small nation clan - Lithuanians <3

zy63hk.png

20v0yzt.png

090819222825.png

rkvaxs.png

2zrdcaq.png

100320230840.png

ac7mdk.jpg

2iiu33r.png

dfjaya.png

ltu.png

2d00s95.jpg

RIP <3

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks. You guys were one of the most underrated clans in your prime. I still remember Minde and the rest of them :|

Disturbed? :O What was your original RSN there?

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

Damn... Rip Guys

You guys were really an underrated clan :S

I hope you guys come back one day.

We were/are facing multiple slumps.. But I hope we'll pull off soon I hope =)

Maybe you guys can join Exclusive and help us out <3

We'd surely accept you all =)

Until then, my regards.

RIP, #Exclusive loves you. <3

Ranked #1 country clan.. out of 1 :P

i kid i kid.

The active ones left should split into groups so you have Lt units in each of the remaining clans, would be cool rather than joining one clan together.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ranked #1 country clan.. out of 1 :P

i kid i kid.

The active ones left should split into groups so you have Lt units in each of the remaining clans, would be cool rather than joining one clan together.

Nah Charlie, one day there were 5-6 country clans :P

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

If I could speak your lanuage I would of applied right after DP closed. Sick clan, sick members and the true meaning of community.

- Once phailed

Sick respect for you mate :wub:

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

If I could speak your lanuage I would of applied right after DP closed. Sick clan, sick members and the true meaning of community.

- Once phailed

Sick respect for you mate :wub:

You too brah, had some sick minis/clan fights back when we were a clan :P

mmflash123.gif