Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

:)

Drunk

tl;dr probs load of bull crap anyways, but i'll try to make it clear to you what everybody else thinks of the whole situation. you opened your clan chat, you mass recruited kids to come, you pulled way over your memberlist of 80(?), you ran into the wilderness with 120+ people and yes you obviously won. congrats. don't deny you invited randoms kids, 016 gerre o0 who was a foe member for the past 2 years was even invited to a CP trip because ~3 years ago he was in some clan with pur3 kid3 or wtf his name is. looks like you guys were just going down all of your friendlists to get more people and what did you achieve? you won a few f2p pk trips and the whole pure community thinks you're a ****** masser cc now, gj.

LMFAO IRL! Gerre is my fúcking bro idiot known him for 3 years longer than you been FOE faqq. I do offend joke w/ him telling him to join CP and that FOE are noobs, but obviously everything that goes between two old friends is serious! Kay loco

Edit: Vanish Pk on PureWarfare is Jonty and I know it, just to lazy to fix it lol

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tl;dr probs load of bull crap anyways, but i'll try to make it clear to you what everybody else thinks of the whole situation. you opened your clan chat, you mass recruited kids to come, you pulled way over your memberlist of 80(?), you ran into the wilderness with 120+ people and yes you obviously won. congrats. don't deny you invited randoms kids, 016 gerre o0 who was a foe member for the past 2 years was even invited to a CP trip because ~3 years ago he was in some clan with pur3 kid3 or wtf his name is. looks like you guys were just going down all of your friendlists to get more people and what did you achieve? you won a few f2p pk trips and the whole pure community thinks you're a ****** masser cc now, gj.

LMFAO IRL! Gerre is my fúcking bro idiot known him for 3 years longer than you been FOE faqq. I do offend joke w/ him telling him to join CP and that FOE are noobs, but obviously everything that goes between two old friends is serious! Kay loco

Edit: Vanish Pk on PureWarfare is Jonty and I know it, just to lazy to fix it lol

dont care how long uve known him, also u dont know me cuz ive known him a long ass time and i still talk to him daily. fact is that u were inviting randoms, who dunno anything about the clan nor they have introed/applied, to the clan. dont deny its pretty clear u guys were doing this just check "Not-vanish-pk"'s post. maybe it wasnt "for real" to gerre yet u guys invited a fuckload of kids aka ur a masser clan

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

too late, time for another topic

next weekend we end cp.

rip cp.

do you ever stop you fat ****, ******* get over yourself you egotistical idiot

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png