Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

:)

Drunk

Btw thanks for the fights TLP And Z at pcl.

thanks for the fights in wildy..O WAIT L0L0L0L0L0L0

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but i still have 3 spies in cp so now i will just crash u with 40 people for free loot LOL

u also never won matched opts lol, = not #1

i do not envy you over the next few weeks lol, bad move sir.

#TEAM-WALLI

Btw thanks for the fights TLP And Z at pcl.

thanks for the fights in wildy..O WAIT L0L0L0L0L0L0

I remember when you were in DP. You weren't such a ****. Look what EOP'll do to ya.

cyal8ter.png

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

eop released my inner troll Pink

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

but i still have 3 spies in cp so now i will just crash u with 40 people for free loot LOL

u also never won matched opts lol, = not #1

i do not envy you over the next few weeks lol, bad move sir.

:confused:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

tl;dr probs load of bull crap anyways, but i'll try to make it clear to you what everybody else thinks of the whole situation. you opened your clan chat, you mass recruited kids to come, you pulled way over your memberlist of 80(?), you ran into the wilderness with 120+ people and yes you obviously won. congrats. don't deny you invited randoms kids, 016 gerre o0 who was a foe member for the past 2 years was even invited to a CP trip because ~3 years ago he was in some clan with pur3 kid3 or wtf his name is. looks like you guys were just going down all of your friendlists to get more people and what did you achieve? you won a few f2p pk trips and the whole pure community thinks you're a ****** masser cc now, gj.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

getting #1 is easy, holding is what is the real point. you think anyone is gonna remember the 2 weeks cp was #1? no they will remember the 4 years of foe's p2p dominance and epic mm vs foe f2p full outs which shifted f2p dominance back and forth. you did nothing more than a small hiccup in the way the rank system goes, #1 is decided based on consistency, not "mass recruitng" for 2 weeks and pulling soo many lvl 60's in mith that it overwhelms clans for a few weeks.

simple fact is that your taking the easy way out since you know your losing momentum and youve ****** foe, mm, and eop off so bad that you know your reign will not last. making excuse topics like this just show weakness and shows that your giving up and because you dont have the capacity to continue as your members are leaving.

i dont mean any of this as flame, i have no problems with cp at all, but im just being honest and telling it how it is.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I wonder if you actually convince your members to believe this ********. Like you all either really good and pretending to not be butt-hurt about leaving CX or Drunk is reallyyyyy good at braining-washing you guys.

334p4pc.gif