Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

:)

Drunk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000LLLLLLLLL

I PEED MY PANTS READING THIS LMFAOFMAOFMOAMFOAMFA

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Stupid topic. CP pulled 115 with an 87 man ML and 21 open applications.

Clearly you bring guests, your claim of #1 is invalid, not to mention the fact that you barely even won 2 fights in the past 3 weekends.

See you tomorrow ******. Hope you bring your guests. More loot for me.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Stupid topic. CP pulled 115 with an 87 man ML and 21 open applications.

Clearly you bring guests, your claim of #1 is invalid, not to mention the fact that you barely even won 2 fights in the past 3 weekends.

See you tomorrow ******. Hope you bring your guests. More loot for me.

Proving my point, the immaturity is immense. We won over 20 Fights, defeating you and eop countless times may I add.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Hey i'm an hater, so I point out why u got the self-proclaimed #1.

- 30 def requirement

- CX closing into u

- Foe and EoP not teaming, instead they hit eachother.

- More rune mains then addy mains in cc

/hate

Was a good month CP, shame u gonna go back to fight with the Med-clans, liked the fights.

Ty

9ftifd.png

So this is the way you explain your slump to your members?

How can you "choose" to go back to a clan pulling 50, you can't control how many you pull.

O wait nvm you're not bringing invites anymore.

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

thats one

COOL STORY BRAH

mmflash123.gif

so basically you're giving up

lol

i mean did u have this plan all along or did this plan activate when cx closed

why dont u just ****** say ur pulling less end of, not like anyone cares/didnt expect it

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

wot??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so basically you're giving up

lol

i mean did u have this plan all along or did this plan activate when cx closed

Everything was planned. Why would I want to play as number one? Having foeop flaming me? Ddosing me? attempting to hack my members, crashed events. Why Would I want that?

Its not so much giving up because I can easily do it again. Its how easy it was.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~