Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How strong is foe? TOOOOO STRONG!

walli

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mm had 45+ left on first fight u had 30-... not running 5 to bh and also second fight we had 58 not 65 and u guys had around 65ish nice try foe

Either way you lost the 2nd fight and the 1st fight was crashed.

Get over it and move on.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

was fun

Walli wth.... Requirements is spelled wrong in that lil sig thingy at the top o.O

OT: Doin work.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Foe started with 63 at the gap fight.

only +2 on MM .

1 Person not in the world for the first fight between Foe and MM doesn't mean they were there. Bloody idiot m8 all the best.

the screenshot ive seen from a foe member says otherwise, but lets not fight over such a little detail

and errh not sure if trolling, you calling me a bloody idiot because i count 72 instead of 71 coz of 1 guy in a dif world? (that could be returning for all i know) hm

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Urmmm, unless your really bad at counting you can see there were more than 5 MM members left when EOP crashed :/ just watch your video back. N shame there were so many mains at the fight at gap :( I died twice to them >.< lets hope we get a good fight tonight.

Foe started with 63 at the gap fight.

only +2 on MM .

1 Person not in the world for the first fight between Foe and MM doesn't mean they were there. Bloody idiot m8 all the best.

the screenshot ive seen from a foe member says otherwise, but lets not fight over such a little detail

and errh not sure if trolling, you calling me a bloody idiot because i count 72 instead of 71 coz of 1 guy in a dif world? (that could be returning for all i know) hm

Ye, what do they teach you over there in ice land?

Urmmm, unless your really bad at counting you can see there were more than 5 MM members left when EOP crashed :/ just watch your video back. N shame there were so many mains at the fight at gap :( I died twice to them >.< lets hope we get a good fight tonight.

Smashed.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here