Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crowd Control | 11/12/2010

I_Sh00t_U_I

logo.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today we definately took control of the lower level pure scene. Having opened less than 24 hours ago, the administration had a lot on our shoulders and we set out for a bit of a break from the hard work. Suprisingly, we peaked at 42 People and went undefeated for the day. We set out pretty early with 35 people and walked around waiting for clans to hit us. We went up to 40 and maintained it for the 3 hours that we were out. We managed to get fights with clans like CH, MG, EF and CV. We went undefeated for the day.

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Mig Generation vs Exiled Force + Convulsion

Our first fight of the day was quite eventful. We were stood waiting on the centre hill when MG rushed us. We managed to hold the hill pretty well and started pushing them back. EF+CV then rushed us from clan wars and we were fighting both clans from opposite sides. After a few minutes we managed to overcome the 70 or so people and pushed the remaining into clan wars. Good fight.

CT Starting - 39

MG Starting - 40

EF+CV Starting - 35

CT Ending - 35

MG Ending - 0

EF+CV Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Defiance vs Mig Generation + Exiled Force

After banking we had a location on Defiance with around 30 people. We quickly rushed them and the fight began. As we were pushing them into single, EF+MG rushed us teamed up wanting some revenge. We switched our focus and managed to take out the teamed force pretty quickly. When we returned east, Defiance had fled.

CT Starting - 40

DF Starting - 30

EF+MG Starting - 45

CT Ending - 35

DF Ending - ??

EF+MG Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Chaotic

After banking, we got a planned run in with EF+MG sorted out. We hopped to defend and waited for them to hit us. Shortly after, Duval pmed me and asked for a run in. I explained that we had a planned run in but he didn't understand that. CH rushed us shortly after thinking that they could defeat us, they were wrong.

CT Starting - 39

CH Starting - 30

CT Ending - 39

CH Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Mig Generation + Exiled Force

After getting Chaotic out of the way, we managed to get our planned run in. We took control of the fight pretty easily and won losing almost anybody. Thanks for the fight guys.

CT Starting - 39

MG+EF Starting - 45

CT Ending - 38

MG+EF| Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Images

101212084250.png

101211213646.png

101211223058.png

101211201558.png

101211202302.png

101211161423.png

101211145326.png

101211145334.png

101211145549.png

101211163628.png

101211163827.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...

Complexity and Calamity finally merge together, if geforce stays, this clan will live longer than it should. if poke goes ahead of himself since this is his 8th clan he opened i say it closes in 3 months.

GL to you sirs. your hype has just started, it will end soon, be prepared kido's for slump.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg