Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chicago Bears play a real team. Results in rape.

`Pure

They weren't a good team in the first place. And I don't watch football, cept for the playoffs. Ergo, I was basically trolling the whole time

However, the Bulls are legit, tyvm

Bearsfag implied dank.

You are a Rosefag.

Wallfag out.

Arp-1.png

They weren't a good team in the first place. And I don't watch football, cept for the playoffs. Ergo, I was basically trolling the whole time

Bearsfag implied dank.

You are a Rosefag.

Wallfag out.

Rosefag is equivalent to Bearsfag the same way Wallfag is equivalent to Darko/Olowakandi/Kwame/Odenfag

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yet they will never win the championship in the next 5 years. Why care?

Can you also tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be, O Mighty One? You haven't the slightest clue who the 2016 NBA Champions will be. Neither do I.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Can you also tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be, O Mighty One?

I'm just going to ignore that comment because everyone knows the Bulls can't win a championship in the near range of 1-6 years. And plus basketball is over rated.

I'm just going to ignore that comment because everyone knows the Bulls can't win a championship in the near range of 1-6 years. And plus basketball is over rated.

Just like everyone knew the 06-07 Celtics wouldn't win a championship in the next 5 years, amirite?

And football is overrated.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

totally bro

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Just like everyone knew the 06-07 Celtics wouldn't win a championship in the next 5 years, amirite?

Football is overrated? Last time I checked the NFL pleases its fans every season. Yet in basketball you have the same teams make the finals every year. amirite on that one? Basketball is boring bro.

And btw no one is talking about the Bulls making the finals.. no debate on that what so ever. It will be the Celtics and the Heat that will dominate in the east. Bro.. Rose's career will end while James/Bosh/Wade collect East trophies. And last time I checked all the Bulls have is a point guard that plays shooting guard with a old forward and an overrated center playing small forward.

Football is overrated? Last time I checked the NFL pleases its fans every season. Yet in basketball you have the same teams make the finals every year. amirite on that one? Basketball is boring bro.

And btw no one is talking about the Bulls making the finals.. no debate on that what so ever. It will be the Celtics and the Heat that will dominate in the east. Bro.. Rose's career will end while James/Bosh/Wade collect East trophies. And last time I checked all the Bulls have is a point guard that plays shooting guard with a old forward and an overrated center playing small forward.

Oh my damn, I see why you're a football fan. Basketball is too complicated..

1) Rose is 22. Wade is 29. You honestly think the Heat will dominate when all three of those guys will be in their 30s, and Rose will be in his prime? All of the Heat players careers are halfway over. Rose's has just started.

2) Rose is a point guard.

3) Boozer is the same age as Wade

4) The thing about Noah being a small forward is just a dumb comeback.

I'm not even gonna go into a football vs. basketball arguement since it's just preference

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Oh my damn, I see why you're a football fan. Basketball is too complicated..

1) Rose is 22. Wade is 29. You honestly think the Heat will dominate when all three of those guys will be in their 30s, and Rose will be in his prime? All of the Heat players careers are halfway over. Rose's has just started.

2) Rose is a point guard.

3) Boozer is the same age as Wade

4) The thing about Noah being a small forward is just a dumb comeback.

I'm not even gonna go into a football vs. basketball arguement since it's just preference

Bro.. D Wade Lebron and Bosh will go on a streak of east championships when the Celtics lose out. The Heat will just be a better version of the current Celtics.. and the Heat will just add more and more people in the near future and get people who will accept pay cuts.. and then in the near future I believe CP and MELO will possibly join NY to dominate the east even further. Bulls ain't go a chance bro.

Rose is a point guard playing shooting guard. Read my quote.

And is it a dumb comeback? Noah weighs like 230 dude.. small forwards got 20 lbs on him..