Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chicago Bears play a real team. Results in rape.

`Pure

1. Basketball is stupid

2. Bears blow ****

3. 196197879_dd9679714a.jpg

LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

In other news Lions won there first game lolol

Your team blows Pink

Anyhow

Dahh ******* Bears

All the way baby !!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Bro.. D Wade Lebron and Bosh will go on a streak of east championships when the Celtics lose out. The Heat will just be a better version of the current Celtics.. and the Heat will just add more and more people in the near future and get people who will accept pay cuts.. and then in the near future I believe CP and MELO will possibly join NY to dominate the east even further. Bulls ain't go a chance bro.

Rose is a point guard playing shooting guard. Read my quote.

And is it a dumb comeback? Noah weighs like 230 dude.. small forwards got 20 lbs on him..

Nvm I realize you're not really interested in a debate, but to spout your (inane) opinions. My fault bro

(btw name 5 small forwards who weigh 250lbs l0l)

1. Basketball is stupid

Why, cause your team sucks at it?

2. Bears blow ****

Why, cause your team lost to them?

You do understand you live in Detroit, correct?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bro.. D Wade Lebron and Bosh will go on a streak of east championships when the Celtics lose out. The Heat will just be a better version of the current Celtics.. and the Heat will just add more and more people in the near future and get people who will accept pay cuts.. and then in the near future I believe CP and MELO will possibly join NY to dominate the east even further. Bulls ain't go a chance bro.

Rose is a point guard playing shooting guard. Read my quote.

And is it a dumb comeback? Noah weighs like 230 dude.. small forwards got 20 lbs on him..

Nvm I realize you're not really interested in a debate, but to spout your (inane) opinions. My fault bro

(btw name 5 small forwards who weigh 250lbs l0l)

1. Basketball is stupid

Why, cause your team sucks at it?

2. Bears blow ****

Why, cause your team lost to them?

You do understand you live in Detroit, correct?

Coming from a man who puts a quote from Derrick Rose as his signature. . . . .

And bro.. small or power.. there are forwards in the NBA who has 20-30 lbs on Noah..

And the fact that the Bulls haven't even passed the 2nd round in what 5+ years? They're a good team.. really. Brag about them some more.

Bears? Lets bring in a franchise quarterback to make him set records throwing the ball to the other team. Lets give away 1st round draft picks and a quarterback who is playing in an elite level for big ol Cutler.

Bears are terrible mate. And the Bulls are just another team that gets beat every year. You're just lucky you got Rose from a BS lottery draft.

Chicago #1

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

wat

And bro.. small or power.. there are forwards in the NBA who has 20-30 lbs on Noah..

There are also forwards in the NBA who have 30+ pounds on Al Horford. Or Nene. I guess both of them are crappy small forwards now, too

And the fact that the Bulls haven't even passed the 2nd round in what 5+ years? They're a good team.. really. Brag about them some more.

lolololol 5+ years of history has everything to do with the 2010-11 season, correct? You're on a roll. Not to mention almost none of the players from 5+ years ago are still on the team.

And the Bulls are just another team that gets beat every year. You're just lucky you got Rose from a BS lottery draft.

What are you, a Knicks fan? lol you're seriously raging

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

1. Basketball is stupid

2. Bears blow ****

Your team blows Pink

Anyhow

Dahh ******* Bears

All the way baby !!

1st game? Idiot

Lions could easily be ****** 9-4 right now just like the damn bears. 6 of 10 losses have been with in 5 points in the fourth quarter. In 3 years or less Lions will make the playoffs.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1. Basketball is stupid

2. Bears blow ****

Your team blows Pink

Anyhow

Dahh ******* Bears

All the way baby !!

1st game? Idiot

Lions could easily be ****** 9-4 right now just like the damn bears. 6 of 10 losses have been with in 5 points in the fourth quarter. In 3 years or less Lions will make the playoffs.

a win is a win. the lions are awful, no need to hide it. a good team is able to close out games with a win, not a loss, no matter the score.

1. Basketball is stupid

2. Bears blow ****

Your team blows Pink

Anyhow

Dahh ******* Bears

All the way baby !!

1st game? Idiot

But they arent

and thats why they are ****

lmao gg breh

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

wat

There are also forwards in the NBA who have 30+ pounds on Al Horford. Or Nene. I guess both of them are crappy small forwards now, too

lolololol 5+ years of history has everything to do with the 2010-11 season, correct? You're on a roll. Not to mention almost none of the players from 5+ years ago are still on the team.

And the Bulls are just another team that gets beat every year. You're just lucky you got Rose from a BS lottery draft.

Bro. You're seriously an idiot. Considering the fact that the Bulls haven't passed anything besides the first round sort of seems like they're going to stay the same. The Knicks and the Heat are on the rise in the East.. and the Celtics are dominating the East right now so F the Bulls' chances of anything. I declare D Rose retiring with NO rings if he stays in Chicago his whole career.

And Noah is a joke. End of story. His offense game looks like crap. I've seen Sasha Vujachic or w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.

wat

Bro. You're seriously an idiot. Considering the fact that the Bulls haven't passed anything besides the first round sort of seems like they're going to stay the same. The Knicks and the Heat are on the rise in the East.. and the Celtics are dominating the East right now so F the Bulls' chances of anything. I declare D Rose retiring with NO rings if he stays in Chicago his whole career.

And Noah is a joke. End of story. His offense game looks like crap. I've seen Sasha Vujachic or w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.

how big of a hole did you punch in your wall?

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Just stop talking basketball. Stick to football.

Bulls record: 16-8

Knicks record: 16-11

Bulls strength of schedule: .547 (hardest in the league)

Knicks strength of schedule: .422 (2nd easiest in the league)

What has this taught us? The Bulls have a better record than the Knicks playing against a much tougher schedule. While missing their 2nd best player for most of their games. Hence, I must conclude you don't know what you're talking about. (I also find it funny that you praise the Knicks when they have a total of 2 wins in the playoffs in the past decade, in two trips. But I doubt you're old enough to remember that)

And Noah is a joke. End of story. His offense game looks like crap. I've seen Sasha Vujachic or w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.

lol

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Just stop talking basketball. Stick to football.

Bulls record: 16-8

Knicks record: 16-11

Bulls strength of schedule: .547 (hardest in the league)

Knicks strength of schedule: .422 (2nd easiest in the league)

What has this taught us? The Bulls have a better record than the Knicks playing against a much tougher schedule. While missing their 2nd best player for most of their games. Hence, I must conclude you don't know what you're talking about. (I also find it funny that you praise the Knicks when they have a total of 2 wins in the playoffs in the past decade, in two trips. But I doubt you're old enough to remember that)

And Noah is a joke. End of story. His offense game looks like crap. I've seen Sasha Vujachic or w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.w/e his name having a better post game than Noah.

lol

Lol bro. We'll see when Carmelo signs with NY or the Magic and then the Bulls will be no where near the ability to keep up in a series with power houses in Boston, Miami, and NY/Orlando.

B-Ball is different than Football in so many ways that the game is so unbalanced.

derrick rose cheated on his SATs, just sayin

tru

Lol bro. We'll see when Carmelo signs with NY or the Magic and then the Bulls will be no where near the ability to keep up in a series with power houses in Boston, Miami, and NY/Orlando.

B-Ball is different than Football in so many ways that the game is so unbalanced.

Orlando can't sign him. Carmelo would barely even fit in D'Antoni's system anyway

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

tru

Orlando can't sign him. Carmelo would barely even fit in D'Antoni's system anyway

So you're telling me the Knicks won't be title contenders with Carmelo on their team? And why can't Melo sign with the Magic? I'm sure a swap is a possiblity considering the Magic will be happy to give up quality players such as Gortat and Bass for an all time scorer in Melo. And the fact that Melo WANTS to go to NY.. I'm sure the Knicks will get him.. and if Melo wants to go to the Magic even with a paycut to play with D Howard.. hmmmm....

tru

So you're telling me the Knicks won't be title contenders with Carmelo on their team? And why can't Melo sign with the Magic? I'm sure a swap is a possiblity considering the Magic will be happy to give up quality players such as Gortat and Bass for an all time scorer in Melo. And the fact that Melo WANTS to go to NY.. I'm sure the Knicks will get him.. and if Melo wants to go to the Magic even with a paycut to play with D Howard.. hmmmm....

Considering that I doubt you know anything about NBA contracts/trades I won't bother explaining

bang

John Wall has girly knees. If he looked like an 80 year old man, he'd be exactly like Oden

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg