Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs. Mm

Ultra

Foe vs. MM  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• FOE
    • MM

Only full out FOE can beat MM in would be 20 defense cap p2p with all 3 rounds in classic, true story.

and this is the same clan who lost to TLP 1 def cap with a 2+ man advantage

got 3-0'd by EOP matched opts

3-0'd by DP matched opts when they were alive....ya don't even bring p2p into this. stick to f2p my boy

Foe

Z has the greatest foe fanclub ! lol

or maybe they think FOE will win? getting angry over their opinion? lol..get a grip.

You seem heated, I said nothing that would express me being angry.

www.google.ee -> type in " lol " and see what it means!

.ee? I'm no filthy 4n.

Foe.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only full out FOE can beat MM in would be 20 defense cap p2p with all 3 rounds in classic, true story.

I can't tell if your trying to trolling or you don't go to your own p2p events. :confused:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

3-0'd by DP matched opts when they were alive....ya don't even bring p2p into this. stick to f2p my boy

Foe

or maybe they think FOE will win? getting angry over their opinion? lol..get a grip.

U seem made lol.

Regardless, if MM romps on FOE in full-outs and we just so happened to lose to these clans (idk you seem to keep track of MM's records better than I do :laugh: ) doesn't that make your clan (FOE) at the bottom of the rankings ? :laugh:

Yeah I though so thanks :cool:

MM leadership is pretty much the same since the very first full-out in wilderness, while FOE leadership is new compared to MM's. Both clans will pull 100 with +/- 2 and I guess it will come down to TS calling, the experience both staff has with this large scale war and whatnot.

Poll says it all, I'm going with MM looking at their full-out record, but doubt they can keep winning one full-out after another. Same goes for everything IRL and I actually think MM might fúck-up on this one. However, still voted for them.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

You think FOEs leadership is newer than MMs?

I joined FOE 2006. Walli was FOE in 2006. 0BR is a black man. Dave is still around, 1pd is around, outofrange is around, scotty's back from college...

MM has ckyl3, he joined in like 09

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

lol why do people bother arguing on this ****..

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Foe

U seem made lol.

Regardless, if MM romps on FOE in full-outs and we just so happened to lose to these clans (idk you seem to keep track of MM's records better than I do :laugh: ) doesn't that make your clan (FOE) at the bottom of the rankings ? :laugh:

Yeah I though so thanks :cool:

what is this I don't even

I joined FOE 2006. Walli was FOE in 2006. 0BR is a black man. Dave is still around, 1pd is around, outofrange is around, scotty's back from college...

MM's leadership can't let the game go. That's why 13th has been leading for 10 years and Speshls has to come back after trying to quit like 300000 times. Ckyl3 is the new face of MM, and I like it.

Black power baby.

MM's leadership can't let the game go. That's why 13th has been leading for 10 years and Speshls has to come back after trying to quit like 300000 times. Ckyl3 is the new face of MM, and I like it.

Black power baby.

Wat, I thought True Whip just proved how FOE's leadership is supposed to be considered "old" ... and Dave still pokes around a lot and on that note Speshls and 13th aren't that old. Mature ... well depends who you ask but they are just a portion of our leadership.

I don't even anymore .... True Whip and 0BR need to talk decide who's older leadership MM or the FOE.

Black power baby.

Dave still basically leads your clan lol

walli has to save u kids

kthnxbai

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord