Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PineApples And Leen

PineApples

#Exotic has stepped down from being a clan to a Pk team. We have a solid 30ml.

We are looking for a clan that balances F2P and P2P within there clan and also one that doesn't flame constantly.

Myself, Leen and some others in the clan have the reqs for most clans however we do not intend on joining any clan with a bad reputation (keep that in mind).

If you would like to talk further come into #Exotic, 'Leen' cc or leave a post ^^.

Come check out CP guys, if you got the stats. We've been open over 5 years, stable, great in f2p and improving in p2p, and we just look to have fun.

you can drop by at #clan-cp or make an intro at corruptpures.invisionzone.com

If not Zenith is also pretty cool

#zenith

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Could help out Fatality right now. One of the more balanced clans. Experience, friendliness, history, and also with a fresh mindset looking for new blood to run through the veins of Fatality.

If maturity and friendly community is what you're looking for, I can suggest Fatality or TLP, possibly Zenith?

Half of the Zenith members have avatars which are aimed at trolling Duval, highly mature YhYh.

But yeah, try Fatality.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

#chaotic

^ Ryhmes with Exotic ^_^

Erm , A Solid P2P/F2P Clan , #1 Med Clan , Great Pulls , Great At matched , Expereinced leaders , fun and active clan.

http://www.chaotic-rs.com/forums

Goodluck finding somewere fun :)

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

i belive he joined #CTRL :banana:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#War-rs

Check us out. :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If u want balance, consistency, owning, best of both servers, good community, then join TLP or Foe

Foe is a bit more f2p wise then TLP, although TLP is stepping that up greatly, just the pulls in the weekends are left to compete with the big boys.

Also the clans with the best mini war/prep/pkers out here, so imo decide between those 2, just talk with people, get in #tlp / #finalownage, be critical with your choice, don't only listen to the good stories, or only to the bad, make up your own mind.

GL

9ftifd.png

I have been in Zenith for 9 monthes and I think it's a great community, it's only idiots and idiots from other clan who bring it down. Don't be fooled by the stupid duval avatar. It's because its chaotic.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

If maturity and friendly community is what you're looking for, I can suggest Fatality or TLP, possibly Zenith?

Half of the Zenith members have avatars which are aimed at trolling Duval, highly mature YhYh.

But yeah, try Fatality.

u shud take a look at Duvals avatar, owned.

Also leen join Cp ull fit in.

Do not stretch out the page.