Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures vs The Last Pures (12/15)

-Toxine-

I don't know how to put this without flaming. No flames intended to anyone

People saying "Try to beat them in p2p"

Like come on now. Stick to the ******* topic. Who cares. we beat them, Rune scape life goes on, and we fight again Saturday. Stop bitching.

+1, this is truth.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GF Guys, was fun. I do not like 20 def preps though....

1-10 def from now on TLP leadership!

TY for flame free fights, we tied at 1-1 lets get another one soon, was alot of fun. Grats on winning.

It's good practice for wilderness based fights.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Like come on now. Stick to the ******* topic. Who cares. we beat them, Rune scape life goes on, and we fight again Saturday. Stop bitching.

No offence but when its on your own topic your as mature as can be, but looking at other topics your a little *****. Why are you such a hypocrite? :S

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

No offence but when its on your own topic your as mature as can be, but looking at other topics your a little *****. Why are you such a hypocrite? :S

1. I'm always mature on my own topics, and I'm always mature on other peoples topics.

2. "No offense" but you piss me off beyond belief. You are probably my least favorite person on these forums, but I'll try to put this in simple terms. Don't go criticizing people acting like your shit doesn't stink. Criticize your self before you criticize other people.

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

5. You spelled offense wrong.

P.S

:S

tl:dr - I raged.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1. I'm always mature on my own topics, and I'm always mature on other peoples topics.

2. "No offense" but you piss me off beyond belief. You are probably my least favorite person on these forums, but I'll try to put this in simple terms. Don't go criticizing people acting like your shit doesn't stink. Criticize your self before you criticize other people.

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

i didn't say bitch, I said bastard actually. And you're not mature actually take a look at the foe prep , you instantly replied with a flame/bait. don't like me? couldnt care less, your scum, i dont fancy you either, but i dont cry about it. e-grammar, get over it

tl;dr - your a pansy

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

i didn't say bitch, I said bastard actually. And you're not mature actually take a look at the foe prep , you instantly replied with a flame/bait. don't like me? couldnt care less, your scum, i dont fancy you either, but i dont cry about it. e-grammar, get over it

tl;dr - your a pansy

Sorry. I'm very mature. This reply you made makes you look like the immature one.

Show me where I flamed FOE.

Yes I don't like you. Okay, I'm scum. I can honestly tell you I don't care that you think I'm scum.

By the way, you made yourself look very stupid just now.

Btw, GL with your new clan Control. I hope it does well and doesn't die fast.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

wow, thats surprising :O

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

tl;dr - your a pansy

Sorry. I'm very mature. This reply you made makes you look like the immature one.

Yes I don't like you. Okay, I'm scum. I can honestly tell you I don't care that you think I'm scum.

O LAWD THERES ALREADY A TOPIC

so desperate for a prep win

its just nice to know that you won by cheating and not doing it the right way. Seems like you've been doing that a lot lately. Goodjob. GL on Saturday FOE.

lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

tl;dr - your a pansy

its just nice to know that you won by cheating and not doing it the right way. Seems like you've been doing that a lot lately. Goodjob. GL on Saturday FOE.

lol

GL with control ;)

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

quoted for truth...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

tl;dr - your a pansy

lol

GL with control ;)

Yet another CP thinking his intellect could outsmart sheer stupidity... But alas! He was the stupid one!

I IZ NOT HYPOCRITE, NO NO NO NO. I DID NO SUCH THING

*posts proof*

/lulz subtle flame

**** off Pink, you're a retard.

Pop quiz

out of CP's 35 pull how many of them had 35+ defense?

A) 5

B) 10

C) All of them

d) Just the leaders

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

3. I'm not a bitch.

4. I'm not a hypocrite.

P.S

tl;dr - your a pansy

lol

GL with control ;)

Yet another CP thinking his intellect could outsmart sheer stupidity... But alas! He was the stupid one!

I IZ NOT HYPOCRITE, NO NO NO NO. I DID NO SUCH THING

*posts proof*

/lulz subtle flame

**** off Pink, you're a retard.

O trust me, I could win any flame war if I wanted. I just decided to end it there becuase he was looking stupider and stupider by the second, so I decided to put him out of his misery. By the way, thats not flaming, it's posting the truth. Oh, and stop raging.

On a lighter note

00001w09.jpg

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore