Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage December 15th Midweek EP/lure trip FT.FOE

Ayo Loki

Looked like a fun trip. Maybe we should start vidding when we tear up Zenith over at clw/bhb during midweeks.

Edit: Despised Ko teles @ 1:17?

I dont want to flame on carnages topic but im going to have to, your a ******* retard i dont think i've seen you comment on a topic without the word Zenith in it since you registerd on these forums, lay off idiot.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

nice pull, shudda prepped.

Why prep when there's a whole wildy out there to feast on. ;D

PvP prep =p

Looks fun lol similar to what CPR has done in the past but more unofficial and in single

Yah, this is probably the first topic we've made about our midweek since last year. We just decided that we should probably share this in case any certain MPC clans wants to 'hit' us during one of our midweek trip.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Looked like a fun trip. Maybe we should start vidding when we tear up Zenith over at clw/bhb during midweeks.

Edit: Despised Ko teles @ 1:17?

I dont want to flame on carnages topic but im going to have to, your a ******* retard i dont think i've seen you comment on a topic without the word Zenith in it since you registerd on these forums, lay off idiot.

Troll successfull.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

If it was 5-7 of any other clan this topic would not have been made.

No need to try and troll or flame bait or nothing m8, just a simple nice job and move on. It's Runescape after all.

Just made this cause we've been having daily trips and all have been pretty successful, and I remember someone making a topic about no one making Midweek topics so we decided to.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I Wasn't "defending" myself, you didn't say anything to offend me in order to need to defend myself. I was simply asking you to be a little mature. :confused:

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

If it was 5-7 of any other clan this topic would not have been made.

oh an ex-ir hating on a topic carnage made....man id say thats surprising?

the whole trip didnt consist of us killing 7 foe....but isntead of showing u every single targ they happened to kill why not show that part?

and if ur saying its runescape and we have no need to defend ourselves why do u have the need to TRY and bait us....over runescape?

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord