Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free Trade and Old WIlderness back

Sefket

I don't know if this is worth a new thread, but people are in Mod MMG's clanchat right now, and apparently he's going to hold a poll about the wilderness, and whatever it's decision will be made. In addition all the ranks are saying similar things, and people are suggesting free trade and old style wilderness for long - term customers. He is no longer in the CC, but he was before, asking for suggestions and ideas on how to implement it. You can ask some of the ranks currently in there.

Thoughts? Pics? etc. I imagine someone took screens of it.

Well apparently, there's going to be no trade limit and wild, and they'll be only for very long term accounts with no bad track records, which would make an entirely huge amount of sense.

Hopefully 2011 brings great things.

wildyback.png

Link : http://forum.tip.it/topic/282657-free-trad...ilderness-back/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're going to make a special server for these long term customers? I really don't think its in jagex to exclude people but i dont think this will work too well anyway, the qualifications would be pretty demanding and you'll be basically getting **** if there's no one to pk with or trade with

It'd just be another hype machine when all these kids thinks its going to be back instead when its something that'll only be made up of 1% of rs members

Not worth changing the wilderness now, just cause more reason for change and there really isn't a problem at the moment. Free trade thing however could be interesting and helpful to everyone.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Not gonna happen

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

So they're going to make a special server for these long term customers? I really don't think its in jagex to exclude people but i dont think this will work too well anyway, the qualifications would be pretty demanding and you'll be basically getting **** if there's no one to pk with or trade with

It'd just be another hype machine when all these kids thinks its going to be back instead when its something that'll only be made up of 1% of rs members

Actually it is. They have a 1000+ skill points only world.

But I doubt they're going to be able to exclude members from pking. Many people have made new accounts so it won't be fair to them.

But I doubt they're going to be able to exclude members from pking. Many people have made new accounts so it won't be fair to them.

well on that thought considering that i've missed so many updates i think we shouldn't put it past jagex anymore

but still i think it'd be something redundant considering what we defined as "wilderness" which was all worlds were wilderness, anything went, it had many popular hotspots with constant action, being able to drop trade etc.

they can't bring back our wilderness without it going against most things jagex implemented in the first place. The thing they should do the most is find a way to connect all your accounts in order for free trade between them

Optimism<3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

This would be fantastic, and I can see Jagex point of view in keeping the old customers satisfied since there aren't nearly enough new ones coming in. Idk why people being so negative, I wonder why an idea as good as this never even crossed my mind.

128250368099.gif