Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free Trade and Old WIlderness back

Sefket

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if something like this did happen, it would probably a lone server, where you can spawn any item, cash, and pk etc. Pretty much anything goes. They wouldn't let you move currency between that world and another non-oldwildy world. That's what I assume anyway.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

No point considering this update would only apply to 80% mains,10% old pure accts, 10% other misc accts people left behind.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈Ṽ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ Ṽ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Do you kids even remember the old wilderness?

I feel like people are gonna be like :B WAT and not vote for it.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

If this happens it'll probably hurt clans pretty bad. I know a big oldschool base in MM would prob play that while the other half can't play it because they are new.

Won't happen though.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

happen not will

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Honestly, if something like this did happen, it would probably a lone server, where you can spawn any item, cash, and pk etc. Pretty much anything goes. They wouldn't let you move currency between that world and another non-oldwildy world. That's what I assume anyway.

Doubt they'd implement spawning as somebody will always find a way to glitch it back.

If they do go through with this, the items that you acquire and PK on the server will probably be unique to said server, thus making it impossible to transfer between that server and normal RS.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

Doubt they'd implement spawning as somebody will always find a way to glitch it back.

If they do go through with this, the items that you acquire and PK on the server will probably be unique to said server, thus making it impossible to transfer between that server and normal RS.

nobody would find a way to glitch it back but if someone did then they'd ban everyone who did it lol

that isnt how itll happen anyway itll be something stupid that nobody but jagex would think of such as the original bh

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

If it does happen maybe old skool pkers might come back.

I wont.

ur not an old skool pker so its ok

but even if you were nobody cares its not an achievement or a superiority or anything

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH