Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Highlights of 2010

Drunk

- Being in Vo - - Being in Dp

- Opening Chaotic

- Proving Everyone wrong and staying open and being strong as a leader

- Crushing zenith in everything they did for 8months str8.

- Staying open for almost a year

- Ch v Ex, Ch v Ir*, Ch v Z, Ch v Cpr, Ch v Fs, Ch v Dfx100, Ch v CD, Ch v B, Ch v D.

- Staying open while being told by countless leaders "ima Close Chaotic" and watching them close before us. [Rip all Clans much respect <3]

*Favorite of all time rival.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eop staying consistant for a few months

MM humiliating foe in 3 full outs

Dp closing

Cp come back

kJ still being able to join clans

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

being in the clan complexity from start to finish hell we dident have that long of run but are mini war skills in ftp were preety decent and we took ftp by storm, my favorite trip was fighting dp the weekend before they closed for the first and last time. also slaping ch around and the awsome rivalry with zenith

being in the clan complexity from start to finish hell we dident have that long of run but are mini war skills in ftp were preety decent and we took ftp by storm, my favorite trip was fighting dp the weekend before they closed for the first and last time. also slaping ch around and the awsome rivalry with zenith

That rivalry was pretty intense, we went from best freinds to hating each other to teaming to hating each other etc, was one of the funniest rivalrys of all time both clans respected each other and the rivalry never left the wilderness <3

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

dont want to be the buzz kill but ur achievments are wrong.

Cp never pulled over 100 people, i think your peak ml size for this year was 102. "cp" never pulled near 100 =]

Like i say, hate to be the buzz kill but accuracy get us everywhere. This is where you take my post a complete insult to your life and tell me something you presume i dont know already.

For me, was probably news of maybe the old wildcoming back, wont lie nothing beats tht.

#TEAM-WALLI

Being the only clan to compete w/ Epidemic (sad that they closed tbh)

Maintain a perfect record in f2p full-outs for the year

The original "GWAS"

Operation 13th in the rogue castle (logging in ontop of FOE was priceless lmfao)

Making FOE/EOP team & form their own website (no flame intended it's quite a feat though)

Beating FOE 96 - 0 in the full - out

Mahatma bringing back the old wildy (yes he did it) :cool:

Stepping down multiple times going on my own emotional rollercoaster only to notice PW was in dire need of me and becoming an Admin once again multiple times to save the day.

And Banning people! I LOVE THAT!!

Edit-

Macecorp

Cp never pulled over 100 people, i think your peak ml size for this year was 102. "cp" never pulled near 100 =]

Like i say, hate to be the buzz kill but accuracy get us everywhere. This is where you take my post a complete insult to your life and tell me something you presume i dont know already.

For me, was probably news of maybe the old wildcoming back, wont lie nothing beats tht.

what's your problem with cp, jesus just get over it man if you're going to **** up a nice thread do it subtlety

i find it pretty sad the same cp haters show themselves in every thread where cp is mentioned, and they know who they are, it's the same 4 rejects every time

it's new years bro, make your resolution not to have some rape victim complex and keep to your own clan's business

I don't think foe has had any good highlights this year, your year has just consisted of being terrorised in wilderness and being embarrassed by MM in clan wars.

Anyway some of my highlights were getting Mahatma's kill pic also getting revenge on eop after they crashed us for months.

101211215647.png

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

lol not sure..don't think we had any highlights except getting 1 win in that jagex f2p full out vs MM

beat TLP in a P2P full-out, but that's nothing big. pulled 100+ a few times..pretty cool

hopefully 2011 will spark some highlights for FOE, especially since wildy is coming back :biggrin:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Also funniest event of the year:

MM inventing the gwas :)

Awesome night & TLP were really good sports about it as well. Seen a pic of one of the members with "It's a trap!" and made me smile. Funny as hell to look back on.

Full outs with FOE (all 3 were a great laugh)

Awesome fights with Epidemic and pulling 120 people.

Members who don't take the game seriously and can have a laugh.

Watching the rise & fall of a few clans.

Watching CP become a challenge. I guarantee you we will be ready for you in 2011 to have some awesome fights.

2011 is going to be ******* awesome if things go the way they are looking to go. Our oldschool community seems to be slowly coming back & if old style wildy is back things will be ******* great for MM.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .