Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness/Free Trade Vote

Jay

If you're bored and want a good laugh, go into the Rants section on the RS forums and make fun of all the idiots there. Since it has gotten pretty much out of hand, the mods are virtually non-existent, so feel free to wreak as much havoc as possible.

Hey love :blush:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're bored and want a good laugh, go into the Rants section on the RS forums and make fun of all the idiots there. Since it has gotten pretty much out of hand, the mods are virtually non-existent, so feel free to wreak as much havoc as possible.

Hey love :blush:

O hi. Zell emailed me about this whole debocle and I figured I might as well help and be as obnoxious on the RS forums as possible.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

And as a seperate post: You really think the folks at Guinness would honor a fraudulent attempt at a world record? I just love how everyone's assuming that's the goal, but no one knows what record they're trying to break.

People believed it was an attempt at most votes cast online or something of that nature.

It's been said that a JMod stated that the Guinness appearing on the page was a "glitch", and that it was removed for that reason.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

And as a seperate post: You really think the folks at Guinness would honor a fraudulent attempt at a world record? I just love how everyone's assuming that's the goal, but no one knows what record they're trying to break.

People believed it was an attempt at most votes cast online or something of that nature.

It's been said that a JMod stated that the Guinness appearing on the page was a "glitch", and that it was removed for that reason.

According to Mod Mark, they had originally named some of the specific record they broke, hence the needed copyright. Once they took those lines out, they left the copyright there...that's what I remember reading. I don't have the screenshot, though.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The voting was just a way to earn another Worlds Record. I still do believe regardless of the "voting", that Jagex will reintroduce the old wilderness into RuneScape. If this was an actual "vote/poll", then there would be a Yes AND a No, and not just one single option to choose. They also would not have made it so that you can vote unlimited amounts of times and with any RSN of your choosing.

In summary; Jagex just want another record, wildy will be brought back.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

This is my input.

Runescape is dieing.. they need something new to revive it, and what better than the old wilderness from 2006 when runescape was in its prime. It will attract alot of old players and get more players back playing. The vote is just to gain money from advertisement and a world record.

tl;dr- Wilderness is comming back regardless, voting is to make money from ads and a guniss world record.

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

• 3 weeks later...

I've quit Runescape for a few years now and out of the blue i recieved a email from jagex, for like the first time ever with this poll... and it has actually made me want to start playing IF wildy and free trade does return, its true Runescape has been dying slowly over the years and a stunt like this COULD revive it

I've quit Runescape for a few years now and out of the blue i recieved a email from jagex, for like the first time ever with this poll... and it has actually made me want to start playing IF wildy and free trade does return, its true Runescape has been dying slowly over the years and a stunt like this COULD revive it

omfg luk3 i love you!!! <3