Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness/Free Trade Vote

Jay

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played RS in about 2 years so most of you probably either don't know or remember me but I got an email from an old friend of mine who told me about this and I voted with every account I ever made and/or could remember. Even though I could never get back into playing again, this would be huge for the community and I wish you guys the best of luck in getting this to happen.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

I haven't played RS in about 2 years so most of you probably either don't know or remember me but I got an email from an old friend of mine who told me about this and I voted with every account I ever made and/or could remember. Even though I could never get back into playing again, this would be huge for the community and I wish you guys the best of luck in getting this to happen.

Thanks alot for your help, wish you the best.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Personally, I am not going to return to Runescape. I've played this game for a long time and I've enjoyed it very much. The amount of people I met over this game over the internet still gives me the chills sometimes. Great memories in something that is so eccentric to even think of.. but hey.. memories start anywhere at any time.

Good luck to the scapers out there because the only reason I've became an addict is because of the joy of pking and leisure trading..

But seriously if Jagex is doing this **** to break some sort of record.. **** them. Really fishy but hope for the best for yall. Voted on 6 different accounts.

640,000 votes

LETS DO THIS!

TH IS MY ONE

share i tbed

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Don't get your hopes up....

The game has approximately 10 million active accounts.

Over 130 million registered accounts.

Recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's most popular free MMORPG.

We have 7% of the votes for the so called 'active accounts' ... Although I expect the votes to hit 7-10 mil by 14th January xD

INFO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuneScape

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Watch. World's biggest troll is going to happen.

Honestly I hope it is a troll.. Imagine a topic saying "hahaha, you've all been trolled". Would be funny imo.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.