Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness Return

P0ke N Die

I hope TH opens so we can crush them and force them to close again (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It'll inevitably have restrictions upon it, probably like how long you've played etc, so in all honesty it'll change **** all.

No, no restrictions, any account would be able to use it. Why would they make it majority of rs to only end up giving it to a small percentage of the game?

Anyways, I can see some clans re-opening. Basically if you use clan wars your **** lol, you'll have hundreds of worlds to use to mini war, prep, and all that good stuff :) returning will be harder too, maybe we'll go back to the good days death marching back to edge spamming xD

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

It would be nice if lots of ex-members of all clans came back, maybe some old clans too.

Current Members + Oldschool members + Big pulls = Big ownage fights = Runescape fun =]?

You mean

Current Members + Oldschool members + Big pulls = Big ownage fights without a 99.9% chance that it gets crashed = Runescape fun

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

I heard it was only going to work for p2p, so f2p clans will either die or step up in to the p2p server, also p2p clans might get a big boost of it. f2p will stay the same.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I can almost guarantee you Epidemic will not be reopening, if it does it will odds on be by people who do not have permission of Bawb, IVP, Plodeh or Jibs.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png