Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Teams 2010

Pinky Style

In an effort to get some discussion up about teams, I decided to post this. I personally think teams became far more noticeable throughout this year as we saw teams like Total Corruption, Team Xtacy, Worldwide Pkers, The Unique Pures, Tribulation, Team Genocide, Team Incorporated, Team Outbreak and Team Bearhead blossom on top of Notorious Pkers who had basically reigned unopposed throughout 2009.

Teams became a place where the best of the best could come to for things like mini-wars+unofficial trips and it gave members a broader sense of community being able to interact with people from different clans. It personally gave me the most fun I've ever had playing Scape and playing a part in the growth of pure teams was awesome :happy:

NP has obviously maintained its place as the oldest pure team sticking through hard times rather than simply giving up, so kudos.

The most fun I had was probably between April-September where we were undefeated in mini-wars and were constantly getting loot from daily GWD trips.

fdvo0z.png

I was recently in NP, couldnt really call it hard times considering we often cleared every team outnumbered. members in team Np are simply BETTER than all other teams. And I honestly beleive that won't change.

This topic is obviously negative towards team np lmfao

#irclan - where banter happens

Never been in one, but always been a fan of them. Hopefully the wilderness will rise team activity even more. I'd like to see a few F2P teams about soon as well.

Old Wilderness being brought back will definetly increase the amount of teams being created. I remember throughout 05-07 there were countless teams that were created that were still unrecognized ,among pures, rune pures, tanks, and mains, that just disbanned when Bounty Hunter was created. I think that older pkers might bring these teams back to life.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I was recently in NP, couldnt really call it hard times considering we often cleared every team outnumbered. members in team Np are simply BETTER than all other teams. And I honestly beleive that won't change.

This topic is obviously negative towards team np lmfao

this and #silence

teamnp2.png

i love being in Team Genocide, its a blast, much more relaxed then clans.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

I've been in notorious pkers since it was made. It is honestly more fun than clans, and probably always will be, although im in a clan also. I HOPE once old wild comes back theres more teams to challenge us, like TTC was a good challenge, I also hope the teams alive now start pking.

Inc has died down and I would consider Team Np the best mini team but Team Outbreak the best pk team.

Obv troll is obv, team outbreak dont even pk.

On other note, yeah a lot of teams were formed in 2009 and a lot of em died. Was fun actually fighting other teams and them putting up a challange. Hope to see the team community grow.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

• 4 weeks later...