Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Here's a thought

xtacy

Ehm as much as I hate p0ke with a passion tiny tim has a point, however he makes it painfull to even listen to with his renditions of topics that have been bled dry. So makes this 'please don't ruin pure clans' volume 99.5 lol.

You guys have a chance to try and fix things that have gone wrong in the bh/pvp era (if old wildy even returns, its not the first time jagex has ****** us).

Here's a few lil points you could work on:

- Try to encourage new clans don't just ignore them.

- There's absolutely no excuse to crash now.

- Rivalrys are good but dont be *****.

- LPC's get your ******* heads out of the ground.

Now you don't have to listen to me you can just go ahead and hope the entire pure clan world changes drastically by way of proxy from the old wilderness returning or you could put in a bit of effort because you oldies cynical as you are know of better times (lol) teach these 2k7+ **** how its done.

Oh and for you less mature clans let me clear something up, a clan teaming up with another clan against you for one week does not warrant faggotry against them.

Anywhos cya in 2011 and we'll see if this lil christmas miracle comes to pass and if it does, changes anything. Toodles.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Too many posts like this one.

Yep but if you can skip like whole seasons and come back and realise how **** things are within 10 minutes things are ****. Between bitching between med clans and constant trolling of high level clans and general dickheadness, for example took me 5 minutes on IRC to see people bragging about spies and spamming 'selling zenith admin acc' or something along those lines.

And ik its here to stay but i remember a few years ago trolls were just dickheads and were banned etc now they're trolls and they be trollin so its ok. Just rather ****** up.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif