Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPCs

Skillzy

So yeah, honestly what is the definition of a low level pure clan? I see all these clans advertising it, but I have honestly yet to see it. I see so many lvl 80s and 90s in these clans...

What is your definition of a low level pure clan?

In my opinion, it should be strictly 40-low 60s. It's kind of dumb to say you're a low level pure clan when you have med lvl or high lvl pures :blush: .

I believe many people make them just to compete with massers but idk.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• 1 month later...

Another one :O

Out of a 57 ml we don't have anyone above the f2p cb lvl of 80, and I still wouldn't categorize us in the lower pure clan section, as I don't think there is an official one anymore. If you had to categorize clans I would define them simply as lower/med/higher requirement clans. With alleged LPC's having in some cases 90+ cb, it shouldn't be considered lower.

I guess LPC does exist with the extremely low level clans you now see in the wilderness (masser clans).

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

There are no " low level clans " that pull more then 15 these days, but in the TD and E days we both pulled over 30 people and Td personally had no one above 60.

This, we pulled 50 to the firestrike war I think, with hardly anyone above 60 combat which was cool.

the only way low level clans can re-emerge is when at least two of equal strength and which are led well start having a rivalry, and then other clans are built around the two clans in that rivalry.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

There are no " low level clans " that pull more then 15 these days, but in the TD and E days we both pulled over 30 people and Td personally had no one above 60.

This, we pulled 50 to the firestrike war I think, with hardly anyone above 60 combat which was cool.

the only way low level clans can re-emerge is when at least two of equal strength and which are led well start having a rivalry, and then other clans are built around the two clans in that rivalry.

IVP Go Save the Lpc World :]

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

IVP Go Save the Lpc World :]

I'm siggy material? :banana:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

There really isnt any TRUE LPC's but LPC's are a clan with lvl 40-65 cmb IMO ... I remember TD used to pull like 40 low lvls to pk trips its was cool. but now its wack. :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you