Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

reopening th

`Pure

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined TH the same day 1st VD died, and stayed in it for the 1st 6 months that it was open.

If TH were to re-open under your leadership, please dont... you would ruin what ever legacy we left, if any.. the only way for it to get re opened is by blu himself. Slim to none chance this would ever happen for him to come back and start up th again

my 2 cents

34ypu12.png

I joined TH the same day 1st VD died, and stayed in it for the 1st 6 months that it was open.

If TH were to re-open under your leadership, please dont... you would ruin what ever legacy we left, if any.. the only way for it to get re opened is by blu himself. Slim to none chance this would ever happen for him to come back and start up th again

my 2 cents

It's people like YOU that make me want to reopen TH even more. You have no idea the ties that I have with Tony and to TH. If the wild comes back, alex and myself NEED to reopen it to restore TH's tarnished legacy.

Back away hater. You will be proven wrong.

Arp-1.png

what is th?

sorry i only started playing after pcl.

Wallice, its foe's worst nightmare in f2p.

pretty sure back in the day it was

#1eop

#2fi

#3th

#4 foe

in f2p back then.

in p2p i think th was like "ok" not in top 4 p2p,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg