Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Referendum discussion/possibilties for clans in 2011

`Rage

It looks like this time the # of votes wont matter but who wins majority votes in this referendum now

http://www.runescape.com/referendum

https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/log...referendum/vote

The number of players who registered their name on the petition and the feedback in the forums and on fan sites has shown how passionate you are about this matter. The following referendum clarifies exactly what we propose to bring back, or not, based entirely on your votes. The referendum gives you the opportunity to vote "Yes" for the return of free trade & the wilderness, "I don't mind" either way or "No" to the proposal.

Please read through the following carefully and log in with your account to cast your vote as well as the option to see the results of the referendum.

About Free Trade:

* - Unrestricted Free Trade between players

* - Unlimited staking in the Duel Arena

* - The Grand Exchange would remain, but with the lower and upper price limits removed

* - Party Room drop restrictions removed

* - Item Lending still available

* - Assist System still available

* - LootShare and CoinShare still available

About the Wilderness:

* - The Wilderness becomes a rather dangerous area again and players can kill each other for their items

* - PVP, Bounty and Bounty +1 Worlds removed (game mechanics may be re-used in the future)

* - New objects that affect combat will be analysed on an individual basis

* - Gravestones will still be used outside of the Wilderness

* - Various PVP items and gear will still be available and won’t become 'rares'

* - Revenants patrolling the Wilderness will be relocated

* - Content located in the Wilderness will be reviewed as follows:

o - Quests (e.g. Spirit of Summer) and Activities (e.g. Clan Wars) will be relocated

o - Other content (e.g. Treasure Trails, the Beacon Network and D&Ds) will be looked at on a case-by-case basis

Obviously if we do win this vote which I don't imagine otherwise happening, unless something goes on backdoors or by the will of the gods

This is basically a confirmation thread to what we could very well have next year

All worlds will be wilderness, now my question to everyone is how much do clans revert back to the way things were?

Will your clan pk at gds? Will your clan not emphasize returning so much? Will success be about how well you scout again? Would clan wars become a waste of space?

So many questions and so many things could happen I think this is something Cp will embrace and do what we do with even more effort in 2011

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be up to each clan to decide for their own of course, I expect some differences from clan to clan. First 6K votes was 92% yes, 6% no. No is gaining speed slowly, 8% now.

Hope for yes.

I think it will have a big impact on clans as you will see more pvp mini wars, and less fear of being crashed, all i can say is due to the fact that many of the top clans leadership are getting older and I assume some will be retiring soon, It is up to the newer guys to embrace this chance given to us.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Well I hope returningto wars goes away, back in old wild pures didn't return but they returned to edge and said Gf when the other clan showed up. Funni stuff :)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I have an idea.

Unless clans are going to be old school and actually get clean run ins at gdz, the pure community could pick 6 worlds where they would pk in on Saturday then like 6 to pk in on Sunday.

I'm not sure whether most clans would want to step away from this because it's just like BH and PVP where you can only pk in certain worlds, but I don't know.

Tell me what you guys think.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I have an idea.

Unless clans are going to be old school and actually get clean run ins at gdz, the pure community could pick 6 worlds where they would pk in on Saturday then like 6 to pk in on Sunday.

I'm not sure whether most clans would want to step away from this because it's just like BH and PVP where you can only pk in certain worlds, but I don't know.

Tell me what you guys think.

Creating imaginary boundaries is so retarded. Clanning wasn't initially started to have honour codes and agreements between others to limit themselves... it was to own.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png