Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The REAL Wilderness Conspiracy...

Torment Hell

Quick find code: 15-16-516-62037124

35klgxs.jpg

The truth is not that they are trying to milk more money to support their upcoming game but the magnetic pole reversals in 2012 have foreshadowed a possible worldwide frying of computer circuitry...

Joking...or am I..dun dun dun....

:laugh: ..o btw I AM a TROLL...

good thing a good troll like RaMi didn't post this, or I probably would of punched my computer screen!

TH IS MY ONE

Jokes aside let's consider something. Although not a "conspiracy" nut,there is a current conspiracy which suggest the oil company who spilled oil planned the hazard covertly. The real reason its leaders bought up the world's largest hazard waste company only shortly before....ok enough exposition LOL.

In the corporate world there is a practice called ,(need citation..lol).... where one causes a problem in order to facilitate the answer to its solution.

So if you wanted to cash out and make a sufficient increase in dividends why not either the espionage route of infiltrating the RWT companies or converting selling gold yourself succeeding in a logarithmically increase in net profits.