Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour?

Westy

Back when the wildy was here honour was a massive part of pure clanning. No overheads at all when fighting in the wildy, never teleing, never pjing etc.

It's all gone to **** (or atleast it had when i last played) so do you think the wilderness coming back will make clans more strict on the honour code side of things?

Just curious really.

Also hybriding... You pray in that right... but before the wildy even at greens pures tried to smite eachother down rather than how could change prayer faster...

Will the return of the wildy change any of this?

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the overheads in wars are going to stay since the vast majority of pures have 40+ prayer, as for hybridding I think people from the '09,'10, will still pray switch because thats the only thing they know how to do.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

It might it, might not. There is always going to be teleing, overheads and pjing. I do hope these changes to the game will increase activity with more honourble pures and hopefully the lilguys will pick up the same good habits.

Hopefully honour will increase but there will always be **** heads. However 30 def has come to the power so you know it causes problems and ****. Game has changed and will never be the same however I think we can IMPROVE it to make it a better game but will not be the same.

Since you will be getting what the person is wearing, smiting will definitely be used more than it was before for the sake of getting that 1 item the other person is protecting; however, there will still be people that pray switch.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I think the overheads in wars are going to stay since the vast majority of pures have 40+ prayer, as for hybridding I think people from the '09,'10, will still pray switch because thats the only thing they know how to do.

This is a joke of an answer... "Pray switch because thats the only thing they know how to do." I've played RS ever since RSC was the thing, and honestly pking is more enjoyable/challenging now because of brids. Sitting on smite and just nigerian gearing or bridding with no overs is nothing but luck. The only people that make statements like these are the ones that can't brid properly themselves.

OT: The way clans are now is how they will stay. Just because the wild comes back still doesn't make RS anything more than a game, and when it boils down people play it for fun. Personally won't even be in the wild for anything other than clan events. The dueling arena is what it's all about anyways. Forget the occasional whip drop Ima be stakin Phats again!

Set imaginary boundaries, call it honour.

^this

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Started in 01 or 02ish quit December 04. Started again in 09. Wish I witnessed all this 05-06 junk.

am0ns.jpg

No honor will stay until hotkeys are removed

L2 Spell clanless lol

am0ns.jpg