Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour?

Westy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say lets all pk with tbers again like the good old days, stop ******* around and getting mad cause people tele, L2 TB.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

How does bringing the wildy back to its old standards change anything pking wise? All that's different is the Wilderness Volcano and Clan Wars in all honesty. Also in PvP to pk anywhere. Nothing really changes though, I don't know why there's such a huge deal as the drops nowadays you have more of a chance to make money. Back in the old days 90-95% of the time you'd get the opponent's dagger. The older wild had no effect on honor, the clan leaders did.

Only thing I see changing is richer pures and more pures with 52 prayer.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

People should be able to pk how they like, not how there clan wants them to do it.

Sarp westy <3

Hugh <3 People can pk how they like... but i would of thought more people would wanna smite a nice item rather than save themselves with prot. prayers... but we shall see :)

West... u noob, why make this topic. You know most people here are newfags l0l.

Just seeing how many people are around that i would agree with :P

A lot of new comers though yea :)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

How does bringing the wildy back to its old standards change anything pking wise? All that's different is the Wilderness Volcano and Clan Wars in all honesty. Also in PvP to pk anywhere. Nothing really changes though, I don't know why there's such a huge deal as the drops nowadays you have more of a chance to make money. Back in the old days 90-95% of the time you'd get the opponent's dagger. The older wild had no effect on honor, the clan leaders did.

Only thing I see changing is richer pures and more pures with 52 prayer.

PKING wise you get their ******* loot every time instead of waiting for stupid EP. More fun in old wild, Low level pking etc. The list goes on.

You guys are Gay it's the internet lmfao

People will telly people will pj people will pray

It's out of our control, if you wish to set imaginary boundaries to make yourselves feel better then do so

I personally dont pray 1 v 1 unless it's a brid fight

I would never telly when im pking with the clan

and i dont pj

Although i dont believe clans should allow teleporting in Clan events

I dont believe we should turn into little Nazi ***** if we see some kid from a clan teleporting if he's pking on his own, i mean it's game he can do whatever he wishes.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

All of the respectful and cool people stopped playing. Why should the new ones assume the same responsibility, which was to make the game more enjoyable for all pures?

Until this generation of the pure world starts to die off, we're always going to see nh players in the wild. Nh can also be replaced with the word immature.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

The game might become the same, but the PKers are different. I feel like they'll still do what they're doing now. So no, not much honor in scape 2011.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

No honor will stay until hotkeys are removed

L2 Spell clanless lol

thats my new clan u ******* idiot rejected at birth failed abortion *****

Good work =]

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Honor clans seem to be MUCH more successful compared with No honor.

I guess people take pride in having consideration, like if your out of food and the other person isnt, they deserve the win because clearly, they wrecked all your food down - PJing is just a way to **** people off and get kills cuz they're banks r miniature. There's always gonna be that last handful of people that PJ, Rush, Tele etc - but overall Honor will rise over with dominance with new wildy. I'm not sure why but I have a good feeling about this update. Inches me closer to being happy like I was with the "original" game, back in the daaay.

Retired March 2012