Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Food&Gear

-Charlie-

If the wilderness and free trade is re-introduced, leaving the grand exchange with no prices set in stone, will world 2 fallador return?

Saying it does, how will that effect pures considering how it would be more difficult to get certain small items and certain foods, considering how you're depending on individuals now.

Will we see sort of the same gear as we saw back in the old wilderness?

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

overreactingg

Nice original response.

On topic, I will be risking about the bare minimum with lobsters/monks.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Fally FTW... They will delete all the new stuff they made and it will be 05/06 once again. I will wake up from the bad dream i had for the past 4+years and i will still be on my 1def pure with 120's dds's in my bank pking them at Vork Fence.

LOL! Who still plays this game

W2 Fally was the best.

Also, it will be easier to find food/gear for lower prices in W2 than with the GE. However, the kids that merchant aren't going to budge on their thousands of stock. You gotta find the kids who fished or made their own materials and just want to get rid of the junk.

I remember runes being southwest of the bank, potions being northwest of the bank, armour in the park. I don't remember where food was sold. I remember mining/smithing stuff was sold to the west. Prayer book pages & TT rewards were sold above potions.

So much fun.

Pure Annihilation!

finally i dont need to risk when i pk anymore

1 iteming ftw =D spec and run lol

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

W2 Fally was the best.

Also, it will be easier to find food/gear for lower prices in W2 than with the GE. However, the kids that merchant aren't going to budge on their thousands of stock. You gotta find the kids who fished or made their own materials and just want to get rid of the junk.

I remember runes being southwest of the bank, potions being northwest of the bank, armour in the park. I don't remember where food was sold. I remember mining/smithing stuff was sold to the west. Prayer book pages & TT rewards were sold above potions.

So much fun.

I remember getting food just north of the bank like right outside the door.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

I pray to god the old way of buying and selling comes back, such a cashpile in the making, and it's simple as hell. No waiting for a G.E update, no item caps, buy skiller items on a F2P world sell on a P2P world, have your RS forum thread going, and you are merching, But they said that the G.E. will still be intact. So I'm assuming Fally will return, but some people will still dump items in the G.E. Best items will go to the best bidders. This update if it goes through should make the old school scapers wallets fatter, and the newer scapers are gonna be a little overwhelmed but they will be okay.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

W2 Fally was the best.

So much fun.

I remember getting food just north of the bank like right outside the door.

Very back of the garden gate was your rares hot spot =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg