Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rogan level 90 searching.

Rogan

Basically i have come back to rs and getting back into things with the whole excitement of the wildiness and free trade business so im looking for either a brand new clan or one thats been open maybe a couple months. im not looking for them usuall big hitting clans i've already been a part of them when i was younger withmy old pures so now im fairly mature (17) i feel i could bring something to the table with a new clan with quiet abit of experience.

Im uk based;

my stats are;

75 attack

95 strength

99range

99mage

52prayer

20defence

all quests done 20def of course.

very brief history of rs clans, i was in impact a old rs forum clan - then onto european elites formed by uaex and i spiili i then i was in - TLP - MM - Fi. i was up untill august in chaotic were i became elite after being their since may. im a big personality so i tell it how it is. All my clan history is since i was 12 so their is alot of clans their but if u put it into context over 5 years it isnt so bad.

2i1l2kj.jpg

#Chaotic
www.CH-RS.net

#CTRL For a great New UpComming Med Clan. 2 Weeks Open and Pulling 50 To F2p Trips and 25+ P2p.

Www.Control-Rs.com

A Few Videos:

Control Pk Trip Pulling 54 Ft. Z/Ch/Fi

Control Vs Zenith F2p Prep

Control Vs Mg F2p Prep

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Hi Rogan you should try out Hysteria a new Med level clan with experienced F2P callers and P2P leadership. 82 w/ 75+ we currently have 35members on the ml and haven't even opend (Open Monday) we have a constant app flow check us out we also have a great mixture of British and American members.

wwww.Hysteria-rs.com // #Hysteria

~ Thanks

(CLANINFO): [Hy] Hysteria (http://www.hysteria-rs.com) | Total members: 35 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 78.93 | P2P: 83.37) Cons: 86.4 Magic: 90.89 Range: 91.51 Skill total: 1,345 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 88) | Cape: Wilderness18 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=hysteria

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

sup rogan? merry christmas.

your account seems like its p2p based and TLP should be a clan that you atleast look at. You were in it before and im sure you would have a blast in it this time around especially since the wild is coming back out.

High levels like yourself are common around our community and you wont be an outcast on trips.

If your looking for fun...come check us out or atleast talk to me some more.

www.tlp-rs.com

#tlp

/query discepolo

hope you make the right choice =p

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I'm sorry to say. Control has an amazing leadership, although some of the members are questionable. Although, I hope you make the right choice. Probably TLP, FI, MM.

TH IS MY ONE

Hey Rogan, TLP has alot to offer you. I am basically the same stats as you and there are many more of us common to you. If you want to check us out again then visit our site www.tlp-rs.com and you can watch some of our recent trips on our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures

Merry Christmas and good luck where ever you go

cheeers for the replys, hysteria is out of the question as its defiance and they reopen time and time again. i will defonatly be looking into tlp thanks for the interest.

Actutally its mostly IR then defiance also dF closed because they had only two decent ranks out of all of them.

Evan, Inu, Junior with them two builds up a good leadership in both servers but gl on your search and merry christmas.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

you should check out Zenith, we have a 85+ man memberlist, great at f2p and rising in p2p. you weren't around but we have a big rivalry with chaotic and we are winning (biased :P). but yeah you need a 78 stat with 65+ hp, but you meet all requirements. our leadership is Lawson, ex epidemic, I hormone I (Ryan) who is ex E and ex destructive pures, who is a great leader and caller and josh, who is ex tlp . we have an active forums and IRC so come into #zenith and get to know us :)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Hey Rogan, you might heard of a clan called zenith before, but we are dominating the Med Scene Atm, pulling 50+ to both F2p And P2p, Give us a try, someone with ur expierence and abilities should be a big help

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

you should check out Zenith, we have a 85+ man memberlist, great at f2p and rising in p2p. you weren't around but we have a big rivalry with chaotic and we are winning (biased :P). but yeah you need a 78 stat with 65+ hp, but you meet all requirements. our leadership is Lawson, ex epidemic, I hormone I (Ryan) who is ex E and ex destructive pures, who is a great leader and caller and josh, who is ex tlp . we have an active forums and IRC so come into #zenith and get to know us :)

We also have an amazing community. You should look into Zenith, you won't regret it. :)

Merry Christmas

~ Seth

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

cheeers for the replys, hysteria is out of the question as its defiance and they reopen time and time again. i will defonatly be looking into tlp thanks for the interest.

Actutally its mostly IR then defiance also dF closed because they had only two decent ranks out of all of them.

Evan, Inu, Junior with them two builds up a good leadership in both servers but gl on your search and merry christmas.

WTF DF closed again..... Ima smack Mitch. Check out CPR. Not sure how they will do after this update though because I'm pretty sure Sams a new *** and hes leading it atm. Who knows they could probably use your knowledge of old wildy. I'll be back to lead in a few months just got out of the army and I'm spending time with my family.

#Clan-CPR

#www.Crimson-Project.com <--- Sexiest site Period.

If Crimson isn't your thing I'd say check out #CTRL P0kes cute.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

merry christmas. come check out Corrupt Pures. We are currently the #1 f2p pking pure clan and probably the most f2p based clan that likes to do p2p too. We're very chill and easy to talk to so just come drop by.

#clan-cp and say hi

corruptpures.invisionzone.com and make an intro to get to know our community

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com