Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FULLOUT] Control Vs Exclusive

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

LOL @ the #2 pic, I see a kid in full rune, looks kinda purple on the mini map.

Besides all the drama that happend during this prep, Goodjob to Control. and SMH at Ex for giving people the wrong information... Drama will be drama, none the less. Goodjob.

Actually if you look properly, the dot is white. We didn't post this as part of the topic but Exclusive called the #Snipe people and one of our members asked if they could snipe too and they let our member into the channel with xVideos there too. Here's some proof...

(16:19:34) <@[ex]hotkeying> (21:19:14) <[ex]hotkeying> GREAT ******* JOB IDIOT

(16:19:34) <@[ex]hotkeying> (21:19:17) <[ex]hotkeying> u ******* lost

(16:19:34) <@[ex]hotkeying> (21:19:20) <[Ex]xVideos> And?

(16:19:34) <@[ex]hotkeying> (21:19:25) <[ex]hotkeying> so dont ******* get cocky

Was will-turb raging after him and his friends lost their rune when Exclusive ran.

where did u get that omfg im scared

#irclan - where banter happens

Uhmmm Its the first week. I still have another week before I broke my promise.

But I did some epic shet by bringing Exclusive back to a 40+ Pull.

Also:

101229221135.png

Also full out war? It was a 5hours prep. And you had 37 ending.

Oh and no we didn't call CP/Snipe, Leader of Snipe flamed me so hard and even said I'll hunt you guys next week. So don't complain about it.

I'll get Ex more orginised soon..

And I swear to god. I didnt let Hotkeying in even if he had a tag I kbed that kid. Meh people use weird things so called "non-flaming" you guys are pathetic. We'll get back in no time dw.

Prove of me dying cuz of #Snipe.

101229221738.png

Thats why we will just war in Clan Wars. Enough of Wildy **** u can even make Clan Wars dangerous so we can lose our items we don't care. We want a fair fight.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

if i recall correctly you said you would bring whoever you wanted its your clan i dont see that you have done anything epic except stop being afk and attending a war.

Nah we made a great comeback. I want to see that from Calamity. You guys using the numbers of Complexity and The leadership of Calamity. Thats it.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

if i recall correctly you said you would bring whoever you wanted its your clan i dont see that you have done anything epic except stop being afk and attending a war.

Nah we made a great comeback. I want to see that from Calamity. You guys using the numbers of Complexity and The leadership of Calamity. Thats it.

Dude, we are a better clan overall. So sorry you're clan is not at our lvl at the moment. Step up you're game. Stop crying and stop making excuses. And stop trying to make Ctrl look bad, it's not working. Just take the loss, and move on. Good day.

mlmw0h.png

Good job Control, new clan climbing up

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Uhmmm Its the first week. I still have another week before I broke my promise.

But I did some epic shet by bringing Exclusive back to a 40+ Pull.

Also:

101229221135.png

Also full out war? It was a 5hours prep. And you had 37 ending.

Oh and no we didn't call CP/Snipe, Leader of Snipe flamed me so hard and even said I'll hunt you guys next week. So don't complain about it.

I'll get Ex more orginised soon..

And I swear to god. I didnt let Hotkeying in even if he had a tag I kbed that kid. Meh people use weird things so called "non-flaming" you guys are pathetic. We'll get back in no time dw.

Prove of me dying cuz of #Snipe.

101229221738.png

Thats why we will just war in Clan Wars. Enough of Wildy **** u can even make Clan Wars dangerous so we can lose our items we don't care. We want a fair fight.

lol kid you have failed :3 i saw a lot of people with you that weren't on the ex ml. hmmm and u want a fair fight l0l, bunch of try hards