Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[REQUEST] = LOOKIN FOR OLD VIDS

V

Lookin for a vid where sum1 (think tlp memb) koed 6 eop membs at drags, in old wildy... Would appreciate if sum1 linked me to it

----

Also if sum1 has Bub Jnrs vid where he downs 6 Fl membs, id appreciate it

---

Thanks

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Actually, it was a old CP Member. Xx 0wned xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbnkH_JB26s

i remember that vid lol, i was eop back then and the excuse was "we werent p2p based"

i was High Council of Eop when those kids got owned lolz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually remember this as well, well I remember EOP's excuse more than the video itself.

I was a new *** then I had no idea what was going on, I think someone may have posted this on TH forums.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

i remember that vid lol, i was eop back then and the excuse was "we werent p2p based"

i was High Council of Eop when those kids got owned lolz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually remember this as well, well I remember EOP's excuse more than the video itself.

I was a new *** then I had no idea what was going on, I think someone may have posted this on TH forums.

only like 5 members of eop could barrage back then, what were they doing there ffs :laugh: :laugh:

only like 5 members of eop could barrage back then, what were they doing there ffs :laugh: :laugh:

I honestly think TH had maybe one barrager back then rofl.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png