Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jay's Pure

Jay

Like most players who quit scape, I'm tempted to play again by the possibility of the return of the Wilderness and the removal of free trade.

I have an old account that I'm currently training up. It's currently F2P, and I won't get P2P until I see what the updates look like.

Stats: 40 Attack, 67 Strength, 12 Range (training atm), 28 mage, 1 defence.

Obviously, it's got a long way to go. Looking for a little advice on what stats I should get, where I can train, etc. Keep it F2P, please!

I'm not sure if I'll be joining a clan once my stats are up. One of the most important things is maintaining an unbiased stance on these forums, and I don't want to jeopardize that by giving anyone a reason to say I'm anything other than fair.

The RSN of the account is "We Boned You" (I'll be changing it after P2P :P), feel free to PM me for an add.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Good luck dood.

EDIT: If your going to F2P pk, stay 45 unless your gonna do dung, then 45, or maybe 50.

If you P2P pk alot, I'd suggest just getting 60 attack, but if i were you id try to stay away from SW and all that stuff, keep your stats balanced don't **** up your hp like some people.

Make a lot of money too or it'll be stressful lol

---

If your gonna train strictly in f2p, i used to train at flesh crawlers for strength, pretty good spot.

Lesser demons in karamja for range? Maybe hill giants.

Magic, I honestly dunno. Curse the dude trapped in the castle in varrock maybe :o

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

40 Attack, 67 Strength, 12 Range (training atm), 28 mage, 1 defence.

Goal: 40 attack, 85 strength, 75 range, 50 mage(Just to make it look nice) and 1 defence.

I'd train in the stronghold security with the flesh or whatever it is. They drop good items and it will help you profit in a few days - in a week. (Range/Melee works great).

You can also train in Edgeville northwest of the Monastery where the wizards are. Wear anything with great defence mage bonus (Green Chaps/Iron Helm/Iron Kiteshield/Power Amulet/Boots/Rune Scimitar) and can make good money selling the runes(Leave it on auto reliate).

For now train at the Monastery to 70 strength and then work on range(level is up to you) and you can use the guy near the stairs to restore your HP so you don't waste money on food.

That is all for F2P.

For P2P:

Either range at the ogre cage if you want above 75 range(In Ardogune) they can't attack you, and you can go in there to pick up the seeds and what not and go back out. You can also attack experiments in the cave in Canfis(Do a part of the Creature of Frankenstein(I think this is it) and do it till you get the key.

You can also range fire giants by doing the waterfall quest. They drop good charms, lobsters and rune scimitars.

40 Attack, 67 Strength, 12 Range (training atm), 28 mage, 1 defence.

Goal: 40 attack, 85 strength, 75 range, 50 mage(Just to make it look nice) and 1 defence.

I'd train in the stronghold security with the flesh or whatever it is. They drop good items and it will help you profit in a few days - in a week. (Range/Melee works great).

You can also train in Edgeville northwest of the Monastery where the wizards are. Wear anything with great defence mage bonus (Green Chaps/Iron Helm/Iron Kiteshield/Power Amulet/Boots/Rune Scimitar) and can make good money selling the runes(Leave it on auto reliate).

For now train at the Monastery to 70 strength and then work on range(level is up to you) and you can use the guy near the stairs to restore your HP so you don't waste money on food.

That is all for F2P.

For P2P:

Either range at the ogre cage if you want above 75 range(In Ardogune) they can't attack you, and you can go in there to pick up the seeds and what not and go back out. You can also attack experiments in the cave in Canfis(Do a part of the Creature of Frankenstein(I think this is it) and do it till you get the key.

You can also range fire giants by doing the waterfall quest. They drop good charms, lobsters and rune scimitars.

Thanks for the tips.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

What sefket said tbh I mean stay low combat so you can just have fun in level 1 wildy and stuff.

I'm so used to being 99att/str with like 65m bank.

This sucks :(

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

What sefket said tbh I mean stay low combat so you can just have fun in level 1 wildy and stuff.

I'm so used to being 99att/str with like 65m bank.

This sucks :(

Change isn't always a bad thing. I mean it used always be 40/50/60's versing each other in multi and looting rune in GDZ. Thats the best option for you since you don't want to join a clan. My advise YOU WILL LOVE IT if the wildy is close as possible to 2006.

Oh luring if you're pro, works good if you know how to do it.

haha 12 range you suck noob

33 now :(

Sucks that you can't join a clan, thats the best bit about scape ):

I may join one, and if anything involving my clan comes up on PW, I'll have somebody else moderate it.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Range 2h

Balance out that range and str

Either stay 1 pray or go for 31 (quested - priest in peril, and the reqs for that one this requires P2P)

F2P Pking will be the way to go just like the old days. So much rune loot and every kill is profit.

Stay 40 attack since it's f2p and the training is boring and takes longer just balance out at 75str/range for now. If you like what you see with the updates get p2p, you can afk some rock crabs, experiments, chaos druids or once again semi afk flesh crawlers for herbs.

In f2p, do fleshcrawlers as soon as you hit 40-50 str. If you get bored of raping in f2p with a perfect account 50 attk 31 pray in p2p = rinsing everything in your way.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Stay 1 pray and 40 attack, train only strength and range. Go staking with rune knives and you'll make millions

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"