Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

is epidemic coming back?

cx ftw yes

Stop loling and give this a guy an answer, and if E did reopen it would have a massive impact on EoP so i wouldnt talk shet SKA

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ll of you think you were cool saying LOL and LMFAO? lol you all looked like idiot followers

Anyways... If Epidemic didnt re open every clans numbers would drop. Idk why everyones sayin EOP, most epidemic left EOP for DP

If they re opened they will close again but for different reasons and ruin what they had.

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Did ll of you think you were cool saying LOL and LMFAO? lol you all looked like idiot followers

Anyways... If Epidemic didnt re open every clans numbers would drop. Idk why everyones sayin EOP, most epidemic left EOP for DP

If they re opened they will close again but for different reasons and ruin what they had.

How do we look like idiot followers? i don't understand, the thing that we found funny was the way he worded this "or was that guy in a tractor yelling about epidemic a joke" i found that quite amusing.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

chill out i asked if they were coming back.

lol i just gave my opinion. I could give two ***** if they re open. if anything i hope they do

maulerpixil1-1.gif

lol i just gave my opinion. I could give two ***** if they re open. if anything i hope they do

LMFAO